NEET PG 2022 Counselling Starting Tomorrow: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) 2022 and Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) 2022 counselling registration will be starting from tomorrow (September 15 ), through online mode only.
Candidates who qualified the NEET PG 2022 exam can start registering for NEET PG & NEET MDS counselling from Tomorrow. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) conducts the NEET UG & PG counselling every year.
MCC conducts counselling for NEET PG 50% All India Quota seats, 50% State Quota seats, Armed Forces Medical Services, and Deemed Universities Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU) ESIC colleges.
Candidates can follow the given article to get more information about NEET PG 2022 Counselling.
How to Register for NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Candidates can follow the given steps to register for NEET PG 2022 round 1 counselling.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in
- On homepage, click on the “Registration” tab
- Enter the required details to register
- Sign in and complete the registration process
- Upload the required documents
- Download the NEET PG 2022 registration form for future reference.
Documents Required for NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- NEET PG admit card 2022
- NEET PG 2022 result/rank letter
- Class 10th marksheet
- birth certificate
- Marksheets of MBBS
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/ SMC
- Photo ID proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Medical Counselling Committee allots seats to candidates on the basis of merit and choices filled by them. The NEET PG 2022 counselling is expected to begin from September 19.
MCC has warned the candidates to be cautious of Fake Agents. MCC has advised students to perform all activities related to Registration on the website by themselves instead of getting it done by someone else. The candidates should not share passwords created for registration of counselling with anyone.
Candidates need to be aware of fake updates and fake websites.