NEET PG 2022: MCC will be closing the NEET PG 2022 counselling round 2 registration process today. All the candidates who have not applied till now can apply through the official website.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is going to close the NEET PG 2022 round 2 registrations today, October 14. Candidates can register and complete the choice form for Round 2 through the official website at mcc.nic.in.
For choice filling, candidates may use their NEET-PG application number and password. For entry into MD, MS, and PG Diploma programmes in medical colleges all over India, NEET PG exams are administered. Candidates must pass the NEET PG test to be admitted to medical institutes’ MD, MS, and diploma programmes. No additional exams are accepted for enrollment in the aforementioned courses.
Candidates can refer to the given article to get more information about NEET PG 2022.
How To Fill Choices: NEET PG 2022
All the candidates who have registered for NEET PG 2022 and have to fill in the choices can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “PG Medical Counseling” tab
- To sign in, click on “Online Registration.”
- Enter the NEET PG Application number, password, and other credentials.
- Fill in your choices of subjects and institutions in the following order:
- Lock the filled-in choices.
- Click the “Submit” option.
- Download the form for further reference.
NEET PG 2022 Round 2 Seat Allotment
The NEET PG 2022 round 2 seat allotment will be done on October 17th and 18th. The final seat allotment result for Round 2 will release on October 19, 2022. After the declaration of final seat allotment, candidates need to visit the allotted institutions for the process of document verification and admission.