NEET PG 2022: MCC has begun NEET PG Round 2 counselling. All the candidates who are interested can start registering for NEET PG 2022 Round 2 counselling through the official website.
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has started the NEET PG 2022 Round 2 counselling registrations. The candidates can start registering for NEET-PG 2022 round 2 counselling from the official website at mcc.nic.in.
NEET PG Counseling Round 1 at MCC is now complete. Candidates received seats until October 7, 2022, and were free to report to their chosen universities. On the official website of MCC, students can register for the second round of NEET PG Counseling if they were unsuccessful in obtaining a seat in the first round or did not earn a desirable seat.
Candidates interested in learning more about NEET-PG 2022 Round 2 Counseling should read the provided material.
How To Register For NEET PG Round 2 Counselling
The interested candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for NEET-PG 2022 Round 2 counselling.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the available registration link.
- Enter the required information.
- Verify the details.
- Submit the filled-in details.
- Login credentials will generate
- Enter details such as a parent’s name, contact details, category, and nationality.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Submit the registration form.
- Download the registration form for future reference.
NEET-PG SEAT ALLOCATION AND RESULT FOR 2022
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will announce the second round’s seat allocation results on October 19. The candidates to whom seats will be allotted need to report at the designated institute between October 20 and October 26 for the process of documentation.