NEET UG 2022 Counselling: MCC has allowed the candidates to change their nationality from Indian to NRI. Candidates can do it through the official website.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released an official notification in which it stated that the candidates who want to change their nationality from Indian to NRI can do so through the official website. According to the official notice, candidates can change their nationality through email.
Notice By Medical Counselling Committee
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) released a notification. The statement read, the candidates who want to change their nationality from Indian to NRI can do it through email at [email protected] Candidates need to provide relevant documents to support their claim to change nationality from Indian to NRI. Candidates can start doing mail from 10:00 AM of 7th October, 2022, till 10:00 A.M of 11th October, 2022.” After October 11, no claims will be entertained by the committee.
Documents Required For Nationality Change
Candidates need to submit the below-mentioned documents to support their claims of nationality change from Indian to NRI.
- documents claiming that the sponsor is an NRI (the passport or visa of the sponsor).
- Relationship of an NRI with the candidate as per the Supreme Court orders.
- an affidavit from the sponsor that he or she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate, duly notarized.
- Embassy Certificate of the Sponsor (certificate from the Consulate).
- The candidate’s NEET UG scorecard.
On October 10, the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will probably begin NEET UG 2022 counselling. The NEET UG 2022 counselling registration period for applicants will open soon.