NEET UG 2022: MCC has announced the NEET UG 2022 counselling schedule. All the interested candidates can who have successfully qualified the exam can now access the NEET UG 2022 counselling schedule through the official website.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the NEET UG 2022 counselling schedule. All the candidates who have successfully qualified the NEET UG 2022 exam can start applying for NEET UG 2022 round 1 counselling from 11th October. The full schedule is released by MCC on the official website at mcc.nic.in.
MCC is responsible for conducting counselling for 15 percent of the All India Quota (AIQ) government seats, all deemed or central universities, ESIC or AFMS institutes, AIIMS, and JIPMER. For the remaining 85% of the state quota seats at government colleges, the state authorities are in charge of counselling. Admission to private medical and dentistry colleges in the corresponding states is likewise handled by the state counselling bodies.
How to Access the NEET UG 2022 Counselling Schedule
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to access the NEET UG 2022 Counselling Schedule.
- Visit the official website of NEET UG 2022 at mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, visit the section UG Medical Counseling
- A new webpage will be opened
- Click on UG Medical Counselling link
- The UG counselling schedule will appear in the form of pdf
- Download the pdf for future reference
According to the schedule provided by the MCC for NEET UG counselling will open on October 11 and end on October 17, 2022. From 14 to 18 October, 2022, the MCC will handle the choice filling and locking procedure for 15% of the AIQ seats. On October 17 and 18, 2022, the NEET UG Counseling Round 1, Verification of Internal Candidates by the Respective Universities/Institutes will take place.
Between October 19 and 20, NEET UG seat allocations will be processed. On October 21, 2022, the NEET UG Round 1 seat allocation results will be released. Undergraduate medical applicants will go through four rounds of NEET counselling. The online stray vacancy round will take place in the fourth round.