NEET UG 2022 Result Announced: The National Testing Agency released the NEET UG 2022 result on 7 September. The candidates who gave the examination can check the results on the official website.
The NEET UG 2022 exam was held on 17th July 2022 across the country in more than 3500 centers in 497 cities across India and in 14 cities abroad. Almost 18.72 lakh students registered for this year’s examination and 17.7 lakh candidates appeared for the examination.
Tanishka from Haryana secured AIR 1 and she gave her exam from Kota, Rajasthan. Vasta Ashish Batra from Delhi secured AIR 2 with the score of 715 and Hrishikesh Nagbhushan Gangule from Karnataka secured AIR 3 with the score of 715.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about NEET UG 2022 Result. Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to download the NEET UG 2022 Result.
How to NEET UG 2022 Result
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET : neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “View NEET-UG 2022 -Result” tab
- Enter Login credentials, roll number, date of birth, and the security pin
- NEET result 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Download the NEET UG 2022 result for future reference
Details Mentioned on NEET UG Result 2022
Candidates need to check the following details in their NEET UG 2022 Result.
- Roll Number of the candidate
- NEET UG Application Number
- Personal details of Candidate, name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, nationality, category/sub-category, etc.
- NEET UG percentile, along with subject-wise scores
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- NEET All India Rank
- NEET Qualifying Status
- NEET All India Rank
NTA released the NEET UG 2022 result along with NEET UG 2022 Final answer key on 7 September.
NEET UG 2022 CUT OFF
The NEET UG 2022 Category-wise cut off :
|Category||NEET 2022 cut-off percentile||NEET 2022 cut-off marks|
|ST - PwD||40||116-93|
Candidates who have qualified the NEET UG results 2022 now have to take part in the NEET counselling session which will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for 15% All India Quota seats.
The counselling authorities of the respective state will conducted the counselling for 85% state Quota seats.