NEET UG 2022: MCC released NEET UG 2022 final seat allotment result today, 21 October. All the candidates who registered for the counselling can now download the final seat allotment result through the official website.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the NEET UG 2022 round 1 final seat allotment result today, October 21. Candidates who registered for counselling can now access their seat allotment results via the official website at mcc.nic.in.
MCC provides NEET UG counselling for 15% of all India quota seats; 100% deemed or central university seats; ESIC, AFMS, AIIMS, and JIPMER seats for MBBS and BDS programs.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about NEET UG Round 1 Allotment.
How to Check the NEET UG Round 1 Seat Allocation Result
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to download the NEET UG Round 1 Allotment.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads “UG Medical Counselling.”
- Click on the link that reads’ Final Result For Round 1 MBBS/BDS and B.Sc. Nursing UG 2022, under the ‘Current Events’ tab.
- The NEET UG 2022 final allotment result will appear on the screen along with the allotted college and course.
- The result will appear in pdf format.
- Download the allotment results for future reference.
NEET UG 2022 Reporting
Candidates who are offered a seat are required to report to the college between October 22 and October 28, 2022. Candidates who have been given a seat in round one can choose to upgrade to round 2, but they must physically report to the assigned college in order to do so.
There will be two rounds of NEET UG Counseling and a mop-up round. On November 2, MCC will open applications for NEET UG Counseling 2022 Round 2, which will follow the conclusion of Round 1 counselling.