NEET UG Counselling 2022: MCC will be closing the NEET UG round 2 counselling registrations today, November 7. All the candidates who want to register for counselling can do so through the official website.
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will be closing the NEET UG 2022 round 2 counselling registrations today, November 7. All the candidates who are interested in applying for NEET UG 2022 round 2 counselling can do so until today through the official website at mcc.nic.in.
An official statement by MCC reads that the choice filling and locking window will close tomorrow, November 8. The candidates need to complete the registration process today before 11:55 p.m. It is necessary for candidates to lock their choices and get a print of the submitted choices. If a candidate does not lock the choice submitted by him or her, it will be automatically locked as per schedule.
Candidates can follow the given article to get more information about NEET UG 2022 round 2 counselling.
How To Register For NEET UG 2022 Round 2 Counselling
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for NEET UG 2022 Round 2 Counseling.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “New Registration Round 2” tab.
- Select the “New Candidate Registration” tab.
- Click on the “I agree” check box.
- Enter all the necessary details: NEET UG roll number, NEET UG application number, mother’s name, date of birth, and security pin.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Fill out the registration form by entering personal, educational, NEET 2022 result, and other details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Download the registration form for future reference.
NEET UG 2022 Round 2 Counselling Results
The NEET UG 2022 round 2 seat allocation process will complete on November 9 and November 10. The NEET UG round 2 results will release on November 11.