The registration process for the Class 10 and 12 exams in 2023 has begun at NIOS.The candidates who will be appearing for the NIOS class 10 and 12 exams in 2023 can start registering for the exams through the official website.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has opened registration for the April-May 2023 exam, and candidates can begin filling out the application form at nios.ac.in.
Candidates can read the following article to learn everything they need to know about the NIOS Class 10th and 12th Exams 2023.
How to Register for the NIOS Class 10 and 12 Exams
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for the NIOS Class 10 and Class 12 exams.
- Visit the official website of NIOS at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Register option.”
- Read all the instructions properly.
- Click on the “Proceed” option.
- Select state, identity type (Aadhar card, passport, ration card, etc.)
- Enter the selected identity number.
- Select the course (secondary or senior secondary).
- Select the “Submit” option.
- The application form will appear on screen.
- The application form will be divided into four sections: basic details, optional details, subject selection, and study section selection.
- Further basic details will be divided into 3 sections: basic details, address, and other information.
- Fill in the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, and other information.
- Click on “generate OTP.”
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Fill in the optional details.
- Select the subjects.
- Select the study centre (3 maximum).
- Review your application form.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Download the application form for future reference.
NIOS 2023 Exam Fees
The registration fees for the NIOS theoretical exam is Rs 250 for each subject. In disciplines that need both theory and practicals, there is a charge of Rs 120.
Last Date To Register For NIOS 2023
The last date to register for NIOS Class 10th and 12th exam 2023 is January 10, 2023 for students who have enrolled for April 2023 exam.
The candidates who have registered for and took the October-November 2022 exam will also be able to register between December 26 and January 10 without paying a late fee.