The Oil and Gas Corporation of India has released the latest advertisement for the recruitment of executives at the E1 level. As per the announcement, 56 posts will be filled for the positions of finance and account officers, F&A officers, and marine officers.
The application window is live now. Candidates who are interested in ONGC Executive recruitment 2022 can apply for the posts online through the official website at www.ongcindia.com. Get details related to important dates, age limits, education qualifications, the selection process, and the latest updates in this article.
Application released: 18 October 2022
Application deadline: 07 November 2022
A total of 56 vacancies will be filled for the following positions
- Finance and account officers(48)
- F&A officers(4)
- Marine officers(4)
The upper age limit of candidates should be 30 years. Reserved categories like OBC, ST/SC, and PwBD will get an age relaxation of up to 3 to 10 years. For more information, read the Advt. No. 8/2022(R&P)released by ONGC.
- A candidate who holds a degree in MBA (Finance ) or has completed their graduation with CA/IWCA or MBA/PGDM with a minimum of 60% is eligible.
- Candidates should have passed the final Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) examination and be Associate or Fellow Members of ICSI.
- Applicants who want to apply for marine officer posts should have the Ministry of Transport’s Certificate of Competency for Master Foreign Going.
The application fee for general/OBC/EWS is INR 300/-, whereas there is no such application fee for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of ONGC at www.ongcindia.com.
- On the home page, select Career and go to the option of recruitment notice.
- Click on recruitment notice 2022 and select “Recruitment of GTs in Finance and Marine Disciplines-Advt. No. 8/2022 (R& P)”.
- Select “Online Registration”. Those who are already registered can skip this step.
- Login into your account and fill in your application form and verify the entered details.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee.
- Print a copy of the application for future use.
Candidates have to clear these two phases to get the selection.
- CBT (computer-based testing)
Selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs 80,000 up to 1,80,000 per month with an additional allowance and HRA.
Applicants are advised to complete the application process on or before 7 November 2022 through online mode. Only those who clear CBT with a minimum of 45%(UR) and 40%(ST/SC/PwBD) marks will be called for an interview. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the official site of ONGC to get details related to the exam date, admit card, etc.