PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 has been declared on July 1, 2019. The results announced can be checked on the official website.
Candidates who have participated in the examination can check their results online at pgimer.edu.in. The admission process is based on the results and scores obtained by the candidates. Successful candidates will be provided with formal training of nursing practitioners, clinicians, family care nurse, supervision, and administration in several nursing colleges at Chandigarh.
Read some facts about 2019 nursing results which will give you an overview regarding the same.
- The results are declared within 24 hours after the exam is held.
- The result will be made available online through their website at pgimer.edu.in
- Candidates can view the result in PDF format.
- Along with result declaration, the authority has also released merit list to allot ranks to the successful candidates.
- Details like roll number, name, category, and percentile will be mentioned in the result.
- Successful candidates will be called for interview and counseling based on their ranking.
Important dates for PGIMER nursing 2019
The following information denotes the official dates for exams and results of PGIMER nursing:
- M.Sc. Nursing- Examination date is June 30, 2019. Result declaration date is July 1, 2019, and counseling will start on July 3, 2019.
- B.Sc Nursing- Examination date is August 11, 2019. Result declaration date is August 13, 2019, and counseling will start on August 16, 2019.
To make it easier, we have mentioned step by step methods which will help you get your hands on your PGIMER results 2019. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the official website line link.
- Log in with candidates roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the search button at the bottom of the page which is marked with color green.
- Once logged in successfully the candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen in a PDF form.
- Take a print out of the result for future reference.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Merit List
The merit list has been released along with the results in PDF format. The candidates who have scored rank in the merit list will be further called for interview. Rank allotted to candidates is based on:
- The score obtained in the entrance test.
- Available seats.
- The number of candidates applied.
- Highest marks secured in the exam.
- Marks secured in the 12th exams
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2019 Counselling
The PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Counselling will commence from July 3, 2019, for M.Sc Nursing. The same will be organized through offline mode. On August 16, 2019, the counseling for B.Sc Nursing will commence.
After the declaration of counseling dates, the candidates are requested to submit the required documents at a specific venue as mentioned by the authorities of the examination. Post submission of documents, the final list of eligible candidates will be published.
Candidates who will make to the consolidated list have to further report to the counseling venue as mentioned for their further admission process. It is must carry all documents as specified in original and photocopy for verification purpose.
The list of documents that a candidate must carry for their counseling are as follows:
- 10th standard mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th standard mark sheet & passing certificate
- GNM certificates (all year)
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- Registration certificates
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
This is to mention that all original documents should be carried along with their photocopy on the date of counseling.