The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have extended the application deadline for the Common Eligibility Test to October 31, 2022. Candidates interested in applying for the RSMSSB CET are advised to complete their registration at the earliest.
RSMSSB has released the notification statement related to the date extension on its official website. The Board will conduct the RSMSSB CET 2022 Graduate level examination from January 6 to January 9, 2023.
A total of 2820 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive for Patwari, Supervisor, Platoon Commander, and Junior Accountant positions.
RSMSSB CET 2022 Vacancies Details
- Platoon Commander(43)
- Junior Accountant(1923)
- Tehsil Revenue Accountant(198)
- Superior Woman’s Empowerment (176)
- Hostal Supintedant Grade II(335)
How to apply for the RSMSSB’s CET 2022?
- Visit RSMSSB’s official website.
- On the home page, find and click on “Apply Now” for the Common Eligibility Test(Graduate level)-2022.”
- Complete your registration and fill out the application form.
- After uploading the required documents, you have to pay the application charges.
- Download and take a printout of your form.
Note that candidates who belong to UR/OBC/EBC have to pay a nominal charge of Rs.450, whereas applicants who belong to BC/EBC(non-creamy layer) and SC/ST have to pay Rs.350 and Rs.250, respectively.
Earlier, the last date for the registration of RSMSSB CET 2022 was 21 October 2022 but as per the latest schedule, candidates can apply till 31 October 2022. To get the most recent updates, kindly visit the official website of RSMSSB.