SBI PO 2022: SBI will be closing the SBI PO 2022 application forms today, 12 October. All the candidates who want to appear for SBI PO 2022 exam can apply until today through the official website.
The State Bank of India will be closing the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 application window today, October 12. All the eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO 2022 on the official website at sbi.co.in.
SBI has opened a total of 1673 positions, including 1600 normal positions and 73 backlog positions. There are vacancies for those with locomotor disabilities (18), hearing impairments (36), and vision impairments (18).
Candidates who want more details on the SBI PO 2022 Exam should read this article.
Steps to Register For SBI PO 2022 Application Form
Follow the given steps to fill out the SBI PO 2022 application form online:
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Recruitment of Probationary Officers.”
- A SBI 2022 registration window would appear on the screen,
- Register for SBI PO 2022.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the SBI PO 2022 application form.
- Upload the documents.
- Pay the SBI PO application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the application form for future reference.
SBI PO 2022 Exam Date
There will be three phases of SBI PO examination. The preliminary exams, which will take place between December 17 and 20, will constitute the first stage. By December or January 2023, the preliminary examination results will be made public.
The online main examinations, which will make up the exam’s second part, will include call letters that can be downloaded by January 2023 or February 2023. The primary examination, which will take place from January to February 2023, In February 2023, the major examination results will be released.