SSC CGL: SSC will be closing the application registration window for CGL 2022-23 today, October 8. All the candidates who want to register for SSC CGL 2022–23 can do it until today.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be closing the applications for the Combine Graduate Level (CGL) exam 2022 today, October 8. Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam can do so by visiting the official website, ssc.nic.in.
The SSC CGL exam is used to select applicants for a variety of group B and C positions inside Indian government agencies. This recruiting exam offers a variety of job profiles, including assistant audit officer, assistant section officer, sub-inspector, etc. This year, the SSC has published a sizable amount of 20,000 possible openings for Group B and C positions in various government agencies.
Candidates should read the provided material for more details about the SSC CGL 2022–23.
How To Apply For SSC CGL 2022-23
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for SSC CGL 2022-23.
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, enter your registration number, password, and the captcha.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- After logging in, head towards the Apply Now button.
- Click on the SSC CGL under the Exams tab.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- The SSC CGL Exam Application Form will be available on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Choose the exam center.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Download the registration form for reference.
SSC CGL 2022-23 Exam Fees
Candidates belonging to the General, EWS, and OBC categories need to pay Rs 100 as registration fees. The candidates belonging to reserved categories do not need to pay any registration fees.