SSC CPO 2022: The answer key for SSC CPO 2022 paper-1 has been released. All the candidates who appeared for the examination can now download the results through the official website.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (Paper-I) Examination, 2022 answer key was released on November 16, 2018. Candidates who appeared for the examination can now download the answer key through the official website at ssc.nic.in.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about the SSC CPO Paper 1 answer key.
How To Download SSC CPO Paper 1 Answer Key
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to access the SSC CPO Paper 1 Answer Key.
- Visit the official website of the SSC CPO at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Uploading of tentative answer key(s) along with candidates’ response sheet(s), Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination (Paper-I), 2022.”
- A public notice by SSC will open.
- Click on the link provided in the notice.
- A new webpage will open.
- Select the examination name to proceed.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Again, a new webpage will open.
- Click on the “Click Here” option.
- A candidate’s login portal will open.
- Enter the roll number and password.
- Select the “Login” option.
- The SSC CPO Paper 1 answer key will appear on screen.
- Download the answer key for future reference.
SSC CPO 2022 Answer Key Challenge
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative answer keys and the candidates’ response sheets. If any candidates have any objections regarding the SSC CPO answer keys, they can submit their objections online from 6 p.m. on November 16 to 11 p.m. on November 20, 2022.
To raise an objection, the candidates need to pay Rs 100 per question to challenge the answer key. The commission will not entertain any objections received after November 20.