The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has activated the ‘Know Your Status’ link. candidates can now check the status of their application.
The ‘Know Your Status’ link has been activated by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on their official website. This link is for the candidates who had applied for the recruitment examination of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) staff vacancies.
The applicants who have applied for the SSC MTS recruitment exam should visit the SSC official website to check the status of their application.
Listed below are the steps that will help you in viewing your application status. The applicants are requested to enter their registration number, mother’s name, date of birth to check the status of their application.
How to check SSC MTS 2019 Application status link
- Visit the official website: SSC Website
- Once the web page loads, from the drop-down menu, select the option that says ‘ application status’ and after that select the option that says ‘SSC MTS.’
- Enter your roll number/ registered ID and click on the option that says YES only if you know your details properly
- If you are not aware of your details, click the option that says NO
- Enter your name, mother’s name, your date of birth and then click on the option that says search status
- Once everything is done, the status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
The computer-based exam for SSC MTS (TIER-1) will start from 2nd August 2019. The last date for the examination is the 6th of September 2019.
The Tier-II examination, which is a Descriptive paper, will most likely be held on the 17th of November 2019.