TN MRB Recruitment 2022: The Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has officially announced the recruitment of 1021 Assistant Surgeons( General ) on a temporary basis in the Tamil Nadu medical services.
As per the notification issued, the eligible candidates can apply for the post online till 25-October-2022 through the official website. Before applying for the roles, review the most recent information, the qualifying requirements, and the application and selection process listed below.
- Application Starting Date: 11-October-2022
- Application Deadline: 25-October -2022
- Exam Date: November 2022 (Tentative)
- Name of Post: Assistant Surgeon ( General )
- Number of Vacancies:1021
- Salary: Rs.56100 – 177500 P.A
- Regular Vacancies: 946
- Backlog Vacancies: 75
- Age limit: As per the notification, the maximum age to apply for an assistant surgeon is 37 years as of July 1, 2022. Although candidates are given age relaxation according to government regulations. Applicants who belong to SC/ST/BCM/MBC & DC categories should have a maximum age of 59 years. For differently abled candidates and ex-servicemen, the upper age limit is 47 and 50 years, respectively.
- Education Qualification: Applicants who hold a valid UGC & Medical Council of India-approved degree in MBBS with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university can apply for the post.
- Experience: The candidate must be a medical professional who is registered under the 1914 Madras Medical Registration Act and have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a house surgeon. A candidate must have enrolled in TNMC by October 25, 2022.
The nominal fee for the application is Rs 1000, but candidates who belong to SC/ST/SCA/DAP(PH) have to pay Rs 500, which candidates have to pay online.
How to apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon posts?
- Go to the official site of TN MRB (www.mrb.tn.gov.in)
- On the homepage, select the “Register/Login” link for the Assistant Surgeon position.
- Complete your registration with valid details.
- Find and download the notification for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon vacancies here.
- Fill out your application without any errors and upload the required scanned copies of your documents.
- Submit your application and pay the exam fee.
- Download the receipt and keep a printout of your form.
The candidate will be selected and shortlisted on the basis of a written exam The mode of the written exam is CBT(computer-based test), which consists of objective-type questions with which candidates have to clear the Tamil language eligibility test. Only those who pass the written exam will be called for the final interview and document verification process.
TN MRB has not yet confirmed the exam date for Assistant Surgeons. Candidates are advised to frequently check the website for the most recent updates.
Assistant Surgeons recruitment notification PDF: Click here