TS LAWCET 2022: TS LAWCET 2022 Web option entry started today. Interested candidates can start their web option entry through the official website.
The Osmania University, Hyderabad, has started the web option registration for TS LAWCET 2022 as of today, January 18, 2022. All the qualified candidates can start applying for TS LAWCET 2022 web option entry online through the official website at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
The TS LAWCET exam is administered by Osmania University, Hyderabad. The TS LAWCET 2022 exam is conducted to offer admissions into different UG and PG-level law courses across the state of Telangana.
Candidates can read the following article to learn everything they need to know about TS LAWCET 2022 web option entry.
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2022 Web Options Entry
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for TS LAWCET 2022 web option entry.
- Visit the official website of LAWCET 2022 at lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “TS LAWCET 2022 Option Entry.”
- A new webpage will open.
- Enter your login details.
- Submit the login details.
- The TS LAWCET 2022 web option entry page will open on screen.
- Choose your preferences for the colleges and courses from the given options.
- Examine the options and secure the preference.
- Click the “Save” button.
- Download the page for future reference.
Last Date For TS LAWCET 2022 Web Option Entry
The 19th November, 2022, is the last date for TS LAWCET 2022 web option entry. The candidates will be able to edit or modify their options until November 20, 2022.
In reference to the official schedule, the list of provisionally selected candidates for Round 1 will release on November 22, 2022. Candidates can start reporting to the allotted institutes for the verification process from November 23rd to November 26th, 2022.