UCO Bank Recruitment 2022: On 20 September 2022 United Commercial Bank released the official notification for the recruitment of the post of 10 Security Officers (JMGS I). The application window is open till 19-October-2022. Candidates who are interested in applying for the position of security officer can complete their online application through the official website of UCO Bank.
The posting location will vary depending on the bank’s current needs. The candidate will be assigned to one of its Indian offices or branches. We have provided detailed information regarding the recruitment drive in order to help aspirants. The information below includes the most recent updates, direct links, eligibility requirements, and application process.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Overview
Name of Post: Security Officer
Organization: UCO Bank
Total Vacancies: 10.
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.ucobank.com
Notification released Date: 20 September 2022
Application Deadline: 19-October-2022
UCO Bank Recruitment 2022: Category-wise Vacancies
UCO Bank Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age requirements are 21 and 35, respectively. Reserved categories will receive an age relaxation as per the government guidelines.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must hold a degree from an accredited university, board, or institution.
- Experience: Candidates who have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a commissioned officer in the Indian armed forces, assistant commandant of paramilitary forces, or Dy. superintendent of police,
- The application fee for general, OBC, and EWS candidates is Rs 500/-.
- The application fee for candidates from the ST/SC categories is Rs.100/-.
The following phases must be cleared by applicants in order to be chosen for the position of the security officer.
- Online examination
Security officer JMGS-I scale of pay: Rs. 36000 -1490/7, 46430-1740/2, 49910-1990/7, and 63840. (subject to revision). Candidates can find further information related to salary and HRA in the official notification.
Steps for UCO Bank Recruitment 2022 applications
- Go to the official website of UCO Bank at www.ucobank.com
- Find the career section at the bottom of the home page.
- On the career page, click on the job opportunities.
- On the bottom of the page Click on “apply online for the post of a security officer.”
- Read all the important dates and instructions carefully.
- Log in with your details. New users are requested to complete their registration first.
- Fill in your application with accuracy.
- Once you have finished your application, click submit.
- Take a print of your application(the last date for printing your application is 03-November-2022).
Important Update about the exam
The authorities have not yet disclosed the exam’s date, although it will likely take place in November or December of 2022. The online exam will be a computer-based test. There will be 200 questions altogether in the exam, which candidates have to complete within two hours. CBT Exam topics will include professional knowledge, general awareness of the current economic climate, and computer and English language proficiency.