UGC NET 2022: NTA will be closing the UGC NET 2022 answer key challenge window today for phases 1, 2, and 3. All the candidates who want to challenge the answer key can do it through the official website until today.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be closing the UGC NET 2022 answer key challenge window today for phases 1, 2, and 3. All the candidates who want to challenge the UGC NET 2022 answer key can do it through the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Interested candidates can go through the given article to get more information about UGC NET 2022.
How To Challenge The UGC NET Answer Key 2022
Candidates who want to challenge the UGC NET 2022 Answer Key can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- In the candidates’ activity section, click on the link that reads “Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge.”
- Select any given login option.
- On the login page, enter the login credentials, application number and date of birth or password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The UGC NET 2022 answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the answer key challenge button.
- Submit the required details.
- Pay the UGC NET answer key challenge fee.
- Download the answer key challenge form for future reference.
Fee for UGC NET 2022 Answer Key Challenge
To challenge the answer key, candidates need to pay a Rs 200 (non-refundable) challenge fee per question. The candidates can use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the UGC NET 2022 answer key challenge charge.