UGC NET 2022 3rd Phase Schedule Released: NTA has released UGC NET December 2021 schedule for Phase 3. The subject wise schedule of UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) Phase-III has been released and candidates can check it on the official website.
UGC NET 2022 Complete Schedule
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a public notice and shared the UGC NET 2022 3rd Phase Schedule.
- 23 September, 2022: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, and Urdu
- 29 September, 2022: Commerce, Electronic Science, Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)
- 30 September, 2022: Environmental Sciences, Hindi, Management (including Business Administration Mgt./Marketing / Marketing Mgt. / Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt. / Personnel Mgt. / Financial Mgt. /Co-operative Management)
- 1 October, 2022: Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Social Work, Sociology, and Telugu
- 8 October, 2022: Computer Science and Applications, Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/Development Studies / Econometrics/ Applied Economics / Development Economics/ Business Economics
- 10 October, 2022: History
- 11 October, 2022: Anthropology, Music, Political Science, and Public Administration
- 12 October, 2022: Education, Geography, Oriya, and Tamil
- 13 October, 2022: English
- 14 October, 2022: Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education, Forensic Science, Law, Mass Communication and Journalism, Philosophy, Sanskrit and Tourism Administration and Management.
UGC NET 2022 Admit Card:
The National Testing Agency has released the admit cards for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (Merged Cycles) Examination. To download the admit card candidates need to use login credentials, application number and password, created during the registration process.
The Phase 2 UGC NET 2022 examination is scheduled to begin from September 20 to September 30, 2022. UGC NET 2022 city intimation slip has already been released on the official website.