NTA UGC NET Result 2019 June exam: UGC Net Result has been released on its official website. You can find the direct link here.
UGC Net is organised for colleges and universities in the eligibility of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship.
On 10th of July NTA (National Testing Agency) had released the Final Answer of the Examination. The tentative date of the result was 15th of July 2019(officially) but NTA released it today. 6,81,718 candidates were waiting for this result.
Initially, NTA had released initial answer keys on the 1st of July 2019. Then NTA invited the candidates to challenge for any wrong answers before the 3rd of July.
After considering the challenges made by the candidates, NTA has released the final keys on 10th of July 2019.
The UGC Net Examination was conducted from 20-21 June and 24 to 26 June 2019. The examination was conducted in 2 shifts.
The first shift (Morning Shift) was from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and the second shift(Evening Shift) was held from 2.30 pm to 5.30 PM.
How to Check UGC NET Result 2019
- Go to the official website of NET or click here https://www.nta.ac.in
- Go to the Latest @NTA Section of the website
- You will see UGC-NET June 2019 Result in the notification click on the link.
- A new window will open Now Click on UGC-Net June 2019
- Put your application number, DOB, Captcha then submit it.
Direct Link – https://www.nta.ac.in/ExamResult