UPSC CSE Result 2022: The UPSC Civil Services Examination Main Results for 2022 have been released.All the candidates who appeared for the exam can now download the result through the official website.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Results today, December 7. All the candidates who appeared for the exam can now download the main results through the official website at upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC conducted the main exam from September 16 to September 25. All the candidates who have qualified for the exam have their roll numbers and names on the list made public by the commission.
Candidates can follow the given article to get complete updates regarding the UPSC CSE 2022 Mains Results.
How to Download UPSC CSE 2022 Mains Results
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the UPSC CSE 2022 Mains results.
- Visit the official website of the UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, under the What’s New section, click on the link that reads, “Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022 (with name).”
- Download the results for future reference.
List Of Candidates Who Qualified The Mains Exam
Sharing the list of top 10 candidates who qualified the UPSC CSE 2022 Mains Exam.
- 0102621- ENGINEER AKSHESH MAHENDRABHAI
- 0102928- MANGERA KAUSHIK BHANUBHAI
- 0106083- PATEL HARSH RAJESHKUMAR
- 010642- AARTI AGARWAL
- 0106438- MEGHA JOSHI
- 0106847- THUMMALUR PAUL SAMUEL WESLY
- 0107802- KARTIKEY KUMAR
- 0107809- PRAJAPATI AMITKUMAR KANAIYALAL
- 0108713- MEHTA MAUSAM HARSHADBHAI
- 0108893- JOGANI UTSAV SATISHBHA
Interview For UPSC CSE 2022
The candidates who have successfully qualified for the preliminary and main exams in 2022 will be shortlisted for interviews and a personality test.
After a successful personality test and interview, the commission will release the list and marksheets for successfully qualified candidates for various posts such as IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, and IRTS, among other all-India services and central civil services.