WBJEE 2021 answer key has been released on Wednesday (21st July 2021) by the board. Students can download the answer key through the official website of WBJEE 2021 (wbjee.nic.in)
Students can check the answer key through their login and can raise their objections via online mode till 22nd July 2021. Students are required to enter their application number and password OR application number and date of birth to view the WBJEE 2021 answer key.
The WBJEE 2021 examination was held on 17th July 2021 through pen and paper-based mode. The provisional WBJEE 2021 Answer Key is available for a short period of time by the governing authority on the official website.
Moreover, the board has also provided the facility to challenge WBJEE 2021 answer key through online mode. Students can submit their objections regarding the WBJEE 2021 answer key by tomorrow i.e., 22nd July 2021.
After the objection period, the final answer key will be published by the WBJEE 2021 authority. Candidates’ response sheets and OMR sheets will be released in the first week of August 2021.
Again a two days window to submit the objections will be opened for the same.
The candidates need to know the complete procedure on how to check and download the WBJEE 2021 answer key. Hence, we have prepared a step-by-step list for you to check the same.
How to Download WBJEE Answer Key
Students can follow the given below steps to download the answer key:
- Visit the board website (wbjee.nic.in).
- Click on the “View/ Challenge Answer Key WBJEE 2021” button on the home page.
- Choose the login option, i.e. Through Application Number and Password or Through Application Number and DOB.
- Enter the required details and click on the “Sign In” button.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the answer key and keep a printout for further use.
Once, you check the WBJEE 2021 answer key and want to object to the same, then follow the below steps.
WBJEE Answer Key 2021: How to raise objections
- Visit the official site.
- Click on “WBJEE 2021 Answer Key” on the homepage.
- OR, you can directly click here- direct link for WBJEE Answer Key 2021.
- After successful login, a new page with the answer key will open.
- It would show the answers marked alongside the correct answer.
- Select the question you want to raise objection on and specify your reason for the same.
- After doing so, click on submit.
We would also suggest making a note of the questions and objections raised or keep a hard copy.
After the objection window, the board will declare the WBJEE 2021 result soon. It will be released in August 2021 through online mode.
The counseling process will be commenced immediately after the announcement of the result.
Stay updated with us for more details on the result and upcoming events.