Global OTT giant Netflix confirmed on Monday, June 6, confirmed the renewal of its superhit South Korean coming-of-age horror television series titled All of us are Dead, which debuted on the platform on January 28, this year and all the 12 episodes were premiered at one go.
The show rose to the No. 1 spot on Netflix chart in 25 countries around the world and turned-out-to be the fourth Korean series to rise to the top of global charts following the worldwide success of Squid Games, Hellbound and Arcane.
The series was inspired by the web-comic Now at Our School by Joo Dong-geun, which was published between 2009 and 2011.Following the success of the first season, now the second season all set to again top the global charts.
All of Us Are Dead Season 2 Announcement
Netflix on Monday made the announcement regarding the renewal of its season two, through a video, featuring the lead young actors’ cast, who can be heard thanking fans for the success of the first season and saying that all of them are confirmed for season 2. Have a look:
All of Us Are Dead Season 2 Cast & Crew
The series written by Chun-Sung-il and directed by Lee Jae-Kyoo as well as Kim Nam-Su, have confirmed for the some of the lead stars for reprising their roles from second season, including:
- Yoon Chan-young as Lee Cheong-san , a students of class 2-5,
- Park Ji- hu as Nam on-jo, a student of class 2-5, the neighbour and childhood friend of Cheong- san
- Cho Yi- hyun as Choi Nam-ra, the class president of class 2-5
- Yoo In-soo as Yoon Gwi-nam, the series’ main antagonist and a school delinquent who is a student from 2-1
- Lomon as Lee-Su hyeok, nicknamed “Bare-su”, a student of Class 2-5 who is reformed ex-delinquent
- Lee You-mi as Lee Na-yeon, a wealthy but arrogant student of class 2-5
About the Series
The Zombi Young adult horror series follows a high school which after a failed science experiment is now overrun by Zombies with trapped students struggles to survive. The situation becomes so bad that they don’t even have food or water, or communication with the government, so they must use equipment around the school to protect themselves in the midst of battle ground else they will become part of the infected.