The director of the hit movies The Big short (2015), and Vice (2018) Adam Mckay, is all set to come with his new comedy/disaster Don’t Look Up, which is soon going to premiere on the leading digital entertainment platform Netflix. In this article, we will talk about the movie’s star Cast, Trailer, When & Where you can watch this.
Star Cast of DON’T LOOK UP
It revolves around two characters Leonardo DiCaprio and Jeniffer Lawrence, two astronomers who got to know that a comet is soon going to hit the earth, and when they start to warn the people nobody’s take’s them seriously. It has an ensemble Star Cast
- Jennifer Lawrence is playing a grad-student of astronomy, playing as Dr. Randall Mindy
- Leonardo DiCaprio in the role of Professor plays Kate Dibiasky, is the professor of Randall Mindy
- Veteran Actress Meryl Streep playing the president of the United States as Janie Orlean
- Dune Fame Timothee Chalamet in the role of Yule
- Cate Blanchett is playing Brie Evantee
- Pop Star Ariana Grande is playing Riley Bina
- Rob Morgan is in the role of Dr. Clayton Oglethorpe also known as Teddy
- the co-actor of Leo from the Wolf of the Wall street fame Jonah Hill is playing Jason Orlean
- Mark Rylance is playing Peter isherwell
- Tyler Perry plays Jack Bremmer
- Ron Perlman in the role of Colonel as Drask
- U.S Rapper, Singer Scott Mescudi also known as Kid Cudi playing in the film as DJ Chello
- Himesh Patel is playing Phillip
- Melanie Lynskey in the role of June Mindy
- Michael Chiklis plays as Dan Pawketty
- Tomer Sisley is playing Adul Grelio
- Paul Guilfoyle in the role of General Themes
- Captain America (2011,2014,2016) fame Chris Evans doing a cameo role in the movie.
— NetflixFilm (@NetflixFilm) December 7, 2021
Budget and Release Date of DON’T LOOK UP
Along with Direction, McKay also wrote the screenplay. He produced the film along with Scott Stuber and Kevin J. Messick, under the banner of Hyperobject Industries and Bluegrass Films. It is being said that it is made up of around 7.5 crores U.S Dollars budget.
It will release in some theatres in the U.S.A on 10 December 2021 and worldwide in the Over the Top (OTT) platform Netflix on 24 December 2021.
The end all, be all movie event of the year is coming 🌎☄☝
DiCaprio, Lawrence, Morgan, Hill, Rylance, Perry, Chalamet, Perlman, Grande, Mescudi, Blanchett & Streep star in DON’T LOOK UP—the new film from Adam McKay
— NetflixFilm (@NetflixFilm) November 16, 2021
DON’T LOOK UP Trailer
The trailer of it was released on 8 Sept 2021 on the distributor Netflix official YouTube channel, it has surpassed 1.2 crores plus views with 2.4 lakhs likes in it as of now. Viewers are appreciating the effort of Netflix in bringing the multi-stars in one frame.