Popular American reality television series Selling Sunset is all set to be back again with its exciting fifth season. Popular American real estate broker Jason Oppenheim, the president and co-founder founder of Los Angeles based high-end real estate brokerage firm “Oppenheim Group” and his twin brother Brett Oppenheim along with their team of real estate agents are the subjects of this Netflix Original series
The debut season of this most loved show premiered on March 21, 2019 on Netflix, similarly the second and third show premiered on May 22, 2020 and August 7, 2020, respectively on the same platform. The first three seasons consisted of 8 episodes each.
Season 4, consists of 10 episodes and all of these episodes were premiered on November 24, 2021. The same year, the series was also nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program.
Selling Sunset Season 5 Cast
The familiar faces which we had seen before in the previous seasons, will be making their return in the season five of Selling Sunset, there names are mentioned below:
- The Oppenheim (twin) brothers- Brett and Jason Oppenheim, co-founders of the Oppenheim Group
- “All My Children” and “Days of Our Lives” fame American actress Chrishell Stause, also a real estate agent, who was previously married to actor Justin Hartley
- Christine Quinn, a real estate agent and Chrishell’s rival, she also got married entrepreneur Christian Richard in the finale of Season 3 of the show
- Maya Vander, an Israeli, real estate agent, who commutes between Los Angeles and Miami
- Mary Fitzgerald, real estate agent, who got married to Romain in the finale of Season 2, previously dated Jason
- Heather Rae Young, real estate agent and a former actress who is married to television personality Tarek El Moussa, who is best known for hosting HGTV’s Flip or Flop
- Romain Bonnet, a model and husband of Maya Vander
- Davina Potratz, real estate agent
- Vanessa Villela, real estate agent and Mexican-American novela star who join the Oppenheim Group form Season 4
- Amanza Smith, real estate agent and interior designer, who joined the Oppenheim Group from Season 2
- Emma Hernan, real estate agent and former Sports Illustrated model, who joined the Oppenheim Group in Season 4
- British-Nigerian realtor Chelsea Lazkani has also joined the Oppenheim Group for the Season 5
Selling Sunset Season 5 OTT Release Date
The exciting season 5 of this much-hyped show has got its release date. It is now confirmed that the upcoming season will premiere on April 22, 2022 on streaming giant Netflix. From executive producer Adam Divello and backed by Done and Done Productions and Lionsgate, the series is an easy binge-watch on Netflix everyone will love to watch.
April 22nd @netflix 🔥#sellingsunet #season5 #netflix #whoruntheworld pic.twitter.com/EncWLBJHop
— Chrishell Stause (@Chrishell7) March 22, 2022
Selling Sunset Season 5 Trailer Out
On Friday, April 8, 2022, Netflix released the trailer of Selling Sunset Season 5. The 2 minute long trailer shows some interesting dynamics playing out at the Oppenheim Group. The fights and high tensions between the agents, new relationships, new listings, all these factors will make the Season 5 worth-watching and entertaining. It also focuses a lot on the relationship between boss Jason Oppenheim and agent Chrishell Stause.
Watch the trailer here:
What is the Series All About?
The series revolves around a high end real estate group, the Oppenheim Group, where elite real estate brokers sell luxurious life to their affluent buyers. The drama gets more intense when a new agent joins the team and the veterans want her to prove herself before accepting her as a member of the group.