YouTuber and social media influencer Anurag Dobhal has been eliminated from Bigg Boss 17. His fans are shocked by the elimination, and so is Anurag. Earlier, it was believed that Anurag could be among the top three this season, as he has a huge fan following.
Anurag was eliminated on January 1, 2023, and most of his fans and supporters believed that this elimination was unfair. But Anurag said he was expecting this elimination, as the makers of the show wanted to remove him from the show.
Some reports are also claiming that Anurag Dobhal will be getting married in 2024. It is said that he is dating a Dubai-based girl named Iqra Mughal, and soon he will be getting married to her.
Apart from that, Anurag Dobhal made some serious revelations about the makers of the show after his eviction from the show. Anurag said he feels used and also said this show has become a couple show rather than a game show.
Anurag directly called out the makers and said that they were biased towards particular contestants and that the show was fake and scripted.
Anurag Dobhal Revelation after Bigg Boss Exit
- In one of the episodes, contestants of some family members made an appearance, but Anurag’s parents did not come to the show. Anurag said he was told that his family did not want to come to the show, but in reality, they were not reached out to in that capacity.
- Anurag also revealed that he has done a walk of shame in the house for disrespecting the platform. He said in the Bigg Boss house he was only given one activity, while everybody else was given opportunities to do stand-ups or dances. “I have done a walk of shame in that house after being accused of disrespecting the platform, “said Anurag.
- Anurag claimed that Munawar was his enemy from day 1. He knew what he had done outside the Bigg Boss house and added that he was also not a fan of his ideology. Anurag also claimed that Munawar just uses girls in the house, and he is a player and plays with people’s emotions.
- Anurag said this season of Bigg Boss is all about flaunting Instagram followers, and no contestant in the house has a personality of their own. He also said the opinion of contestants in the Bigg Boss 17 house changed after Salman Khan’s feedback.
- Anurag Dobhal also said the makers of Bigg Boss 17 treated him unfairly. He said he took a stand for Ayesha in front of Salman Khan but his voice was muted. He also said it takes guts to tell the host something, you cannot even respond in front of Salman Khan.