Daniel Stamm’s directorial supernatural horror film The Devil’s Light is soon to hit the cinemas. Daniel has worked in many horror films in past like The Last Exorcism, 13 Sins, Scream, Into The Dark, etc. Robert Zappia is the screenplay writer.
The Devil’s light revolves around a 25 yrs old Nun, who wants to perform an exorcism but is barred from doing it as according to old rituals of institutions sisters can’t perform the exorcism.
But she somehow manages to study and master them with the assistance of a professor, who sees through her passion for exorcism. The story tweaks alarming when she tries to take on with the devilish forces, sister’s soul will be in danger further.
Star Cast of The Devil’s Light
- Jacqueline Byers essaying the titular role of Sister Ann, who devoutly wants to perform an exorcism.
- Veteran actress Virginia Madsen in the role of Dr. Peters,
- British actor Ben Cross will be seen playing Cardinal Matthews,
- James Bond and Resident Evil film series fame Colin Salmon will be essaying the character, Father Quinn.
- Christian Navarro in the character of Father Dante,
- Scottish actor in Father Raymond’s role, Debora Zhecheva playing Little Ann’s role.
The Devil’s Light Release Date
Production of The Devil’s Light went on the floors in spring of the year 2020 in Sofia city of Bulgaria. Initially, it was supposed to release on 8 January 2021 but later it was postponed to the year 2022 by Lionsgate.
The trailer of the film hasn’t been unveiled by the makers yet, it is expected to be released soon. The Devil’s Light will hit the theatres on 11 February 2022 by Lionsgate.
Behind The Scenes (BTS) Team
The Devil’s Light is backed by Early Richey Jones, Todd R. Jones, Paul Brooks, and Jessica Malanaphy under the banner Gold Circle Films. Lionsgate is the distributor.
On the technical parts, Denis Crossan is the cinematographer, and the music in the film is given by Nate Wonder and Roman Gianarthur. Tom Elkins has done the Editing.