The Chhattisgarh Police brings in opportunities for candidates who are interested in making their career in Police department. Chhattisgarh police will be recruiting candidates for various positions such as Constable (GD), Constable (Tradesman), etc. The CG Police will soon announce notifications for these posts online in its official website www.cgpolice.gov.in.
About the Chhattisgarh Police
The Chhattisgarh Police is the law enforcement organisation under the control of the Department of Home Affairs of Chhattisgarh. It includes 18 armed battalions and 9 reserve battalions. The Chhattisgarh Police is levelled out of the Department of Home Affairs, Government of Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Overview 2023
|Board||CG Police Recruitment|
|Organisation||CG Police, Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Vacancies||To be Notified|
|Notification||To be Notified|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Notification 2023
The Official Notification of Chhattisgarh Police for the year 2023 has not been announced yet. Candidates who are looking forward to applying will have to wait for the notification to be released on the official website of Chhattisgarh police.
Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy 2022
The number of vacancies for the Chhattisgarh Police Constable post is yet to be announced. It will be revealed along with the release of the notification.
|Constable (Telecom)||To be Notified|
|D.E.F Constable||To be Notified|
|Constable (Tradesman)||To be Notified|
|Constable (General Duty)||To be Notified|
|Constable MT (Driver)||To be Notified|
|Data Entry Operator||To be Notified|
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Important Dates 2023
The important dates regarding Chhattisgarh Police Constable 2023 recruitment will be released soon. We will mentioned all the important dates regarding in the table below:
|CG Police Constable Notification Date||Available soon|
|Commencement of online Application||Available soon|
|Last date to Apply||Available soon|
|Last Date to Submit Fee||Available soon|
|Issue of Admit Card||10 days before the exam|
|Written Examination||Available soon|
|Document Verification/Physical Test||Available soon|
|Final Result||Available soon|
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria set the the Chhattisgarh Police. It depends on various factors such as nationality, age limit/relaxation, educational qualification etc.
In order to be eligible for the post of Chattisgarh Police Constable, a candidate must be a citizen of Indian and should have a domicile of Chhattisgarh.
2- Age Limit
The required age limit for the post of Constable in Chhattisgarh Police is as follows:
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||28 years|
3- Age Relaxation
The age relaxation for the various categories are given below:
4- Post-wise Educational Qualification
The required post-wise educational qualification for CG Police Constable 2023 is mentioned below:
|Constable (Telecom)||10+2 Examination or its equivalent (from a recognised board) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|Constable (MT)||10+2 Examination or its equivalent (from a recognised board)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||10+2 Examination or its equivalent (from a recognised board)|
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Application Form 2023
The eligible candidates can apply for Chhattisgarh Police Constable post on the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police. Here are the steps you should follow to apply online for the post:
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Board https://www.cgpolice.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and search for the Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment link.
- Click on the link and the application form will be available on the screen.
- Enter the details like Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Address in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned documents along with the application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful submission of the application form, take a printout of the application form for future references.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Application Fee 2023
In order to complete their CG Constable 2023 application, the aspirants need to pay the fee prescribed by the Chhattisgarh Police. The category wise application fee for the recruitment is mentioned below:
The application fee for CG Police Constable 2023 recruitment can be paid both online and offline. The Online payment can be done through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc while Offline payment can be done through SBI Bank Challan.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Admit Card 2023
Candidates will get their admit card through the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police, few days before the conduction of the examination. It is a compulsory documents all candidates need to bring with them, otherwise they won’t be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
The process to download the admit card of CG Police is explained below:
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment board www.cg.police.gov.in.
- Search and click on the link of the Chhattisgarh Police Constable admit cart on the home page.
- A new page will open now, fill in the required details to download the admit card.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Selection Process 2023
The selection process for CG Police Constable Recruitment is determined for candidates by following the level of the screening procedure.
The screening procedure is divided into five steps, which are as follows –
- Verification of Documents
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Proficiency Test
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Skill Test (if any).
Chhattisgarh Police Constable 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates must have the original certificates that have been provided during the application process of the CG Police Constable Exam. The candidates who are not able to produce the required certificates will be eliminated from the examination.
Make sure you make a note of and carry all the required documents to proceed to the further rounds of the recruitment process.Candidates must bring the following documents to the CG Police Document Verification:
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- No Objection Certificate
- Birth Certificate/SSC Certificate
Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
Candidates who qualify the document verification round will have to undergo a Physical Standard/Measurement Test. Male and female candidates must meet various physical requirements or they will be eliminated from the recruitment process and their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates’ weight, height, and eyesight are detailed in the table below:
|Height||Gen/OBC/SC -168ST -158||153 (All category)|
|Chest||Gen/OBC/SC – Normal – 81 ; Expanded- 86ST – Normal – 76 ; Expanded- 81||Exempted|
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates who qualify the PMT round will move towards the PET.
- This test doesn’t contain any marks as it is qualifying in nature.
- The test measures the physical abilities of a person like fitness and endurance.
- After qualifying this test a candidate is eligible for the written exam.
All candidates must pass the Physical Proficiency Test. This exam will be worth 300 points and will feature the following events –
|Long Jump||60 Marks|
|High Jump||60 Marks|
|Shot Put||60 Marks|
|100 Metre Race||60 Marks|
|1500 Metre Race||60 Marks|
|Male||1500 metre – 5 minutes 40 seconds||335 cm (minimum)|
|Female||800 metre – 3 minutes 20 seconds||244 cm (minimum)|
The candidates taking the CG police constable exam should know about the exam pattern:
- The CG Constable exam is held once a year,
- Exam is scheduled to be conducted offline in OMR mode
- It consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark, and there will be a negative marking of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- The exam can be given in both Hindi and English.
|Name||Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Total||100||100||A composite time of 2 hours|
The candidates who pass the Written Exam have to undergo the medical exam as they must be physically and mentally fit to be able to secure their seat in the CG Police Department.
- Candidates should not have squinted eyes and have excellent colour vision.
- The presence of a varicose vein will result in a temporary disqualification.
- Candidates must be medically fit’ Candidates must be free of any eyesight defects.
- Without spectacles, one eye’s vision should be no less than 6/6 and the other eye’s vision should be no less than 6/9.
- He or she must be mentally and physically well.
- The candidate must not have a knock-knee or a flat foot, this eligibility is required for all positions
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2023
The syllabus of CG Police Constable Recruitment covers the following topic:
|Reasoning||Similarities & differences, Non Verbal Series, Verbal & Figure Classification, Analysis, Statement & Conclusion, Analogy, Syllogism, Visual Memory, Spatial Visualisation|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simple Interest, Discount, Volume & Surface Area, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Distance, Mixture & Allegation, Square & Cube Roots, HCF & LCM, Probability, Average, Compound Interest, Time & Work, Simplification, Numbers|
|General Knowledge||Indian Art & Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, Environmental Issues, General Science, Books & Authors, Indian History & Civics, Sports, Politics, Current Affairs, Science & Technology|
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Result 2023
The results are released on the official website of CG Police. To check the results, candidates must first go to the website’s Home page and click the Result link.
The information included in the result are: Candidate Name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and other information.
The process to download the result of CG Police is:
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Police cg.police.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” option given on the homepage of the Website.
- Search the” Result” option and then Open it.
- Enter the Candidates details like Registration Number, Roll number and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of the Chhattisgarh police will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, download the CG result and take a printout for future references.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Cut-off 2023
The parameters that are used by the Chhattisgarh Police Department to determine the cut off for Sub Inspector posts are:
- Total number of open positions.
- Reserved Categories.
- Total number of people who have taken the exam.
- Total marks obtained by a candidate.
For a better understanding table listing the CG Police Constable Cut Offs for both Male and Female candidates in the previous year is given below:
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Exam Preparation Tips 2023
Candidates must utilise their time properly and prepare for the recruitment process. The following are some guidelines and strategies to assist applicants to prepare for the test more effectively.
- Candidates must be physically and psychologically prepared to take the test.
- Candidates for the physical proficiency exam must exercise regularly and build their stamina by participating in the various sports listed in order to be considered for the position.
- Create a proper timetable for your study and follow it diligently.
- Understand the exam pattern and check last year’s paper for better understanding..
- Don’t forget to revise at least once a week to maintain the quality of the study.
- Give as many mock tests as possible to build exam-level confidence.
- The best way to prepare is to download previous years’ question papers and practise them yourself.
- As there is time boundation you should work on the speed of solving questions and maintaining accuracy at the same time.