LIC ADO Apply Online 2023: The Life Insurance Corporation of India will soon close the online application for the post of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). The application window will be active till 10 February 2023. Candidates who are interested in applying for the post can apply through the official website at licindia.in.
According to the announcement, a total of 9394 vacancies will be filled in eight zones of LIC through this recruitment drive.Before applying for the position, candidates are suggested to read the provided article to check complete details regarding the notification, exam dates, opening, eligibility selection, and application process.
LIC ADO 2023 Highlights
|LIC ADO 2023||Highlights|
|Post||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Conducting Authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Selection process||Preliminary Exam|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 21,865/-|
LIC ADO 2023 Important Dates
The LIC has also released the exam schedule for LIC ADO 2023 recruitment along with the notification on January 18, 2023. Candidates can review the important dates for this ADO hiring procedure in the table below.
|Application Release||21 January 2023|
|Application Deadline||10 February 2023|
|Preliminary Admit Card||04 March 2023|
|Preliminary Exam||12 March 2023|
|Mains Exam||23 April 2023|
LIC ADO 2023 Vacancy Details
As per the notification, the Life Insurance Corporation of India will fill 9394 vacancies for the post of Apprentice Development Officer. These openings are distributed throughout the 8 zones in different locations, with the Western Central zone having the most openings—1942 among them. Vacancy details for the ADO post are provided in the table below.
|Central Zonal Office-Bhopal||561|
|East Central Zonal Office-Patna||669|
|Northern Zonal Office- New Delhi||1216|
|South Central Zonal Office- Hyderabad||1408|
|Eastern Zonal Office-Kolkata||1049|
|North Central Zonal Office- Kanpur||1033|
|Southern Zonal Office – Chennai||1516|
|Western Zone Office – Mumbai||1942|
LIC ADO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The LIC has set eligibility criteria for the Apprentice Development Officer exam, which include nationality (Indian), age limit, age relaxation, education qualification, and experience. Candidates must present evidence of their eligibility during document verification.
- The age of candidates should not be less than 21 years.
- The upper age limit for candidates should not exceed 30 years.
- OBC category candidates can apply for up to 33 years, while OBC with ECO/SSCO can apply for up to 38 years.
- A five-year age relaxation will be given to SC/ST, ECO/SSCO (Gen) category applicants.
- Candidates with benchmark disabilities will get an age relaxation of 10 to 15 years, depending on their category.
Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university on or before January 1, 2023.
The preference will go to those who have at least two years of experience in the insurance sector.
LIC ADO 2023 Application Fee
A nominal charge has been established by the Life Insurance Corporation of India for online applications. Candidates have to pay the application fee category-wise.
|Category||LIC ADO 2023 Application Fee|
LIC ADO 2023 Selection Process
The exam is conducted for three categories: – Open Market category, LIC employees, and LIC agents. The LIC ADO 2023 selection process is based on the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam– Only the open market category is subject to this online exam. For a total of 70 marks, there are 100 objective-style questions in the test.
- Main Exam-This main examination is given to all categories. The marks obtained in this round will be taken into account for creating the merit list. The main exam consists of 160 marks.
- Interview– Candidates who pass the main exam will be called to an interview. The interview is worth 40 points.
- Medical Exam– Candidates must pass a medical fitness exam before the merit list is created. The candidates for the job of ADO will be chosen from those who pass all rounds.
LIC ADO 2023 Application process
The LIC ADO Apply online 2023 link is active on the official website. Candidates who are interested to apply for the position of Apprentice Development Officer in the Life Insurance Corporation of India can follow the given steps to complete their registration.
- Go to the LIC’s official website at https://licindia.in
- Click on the “Career” tab on the home page.
- In the latest notification section find the job posting for “LIC Apprentice Development Officer 2023”
- Read the notification and click the “Apply online” link if eligible.
- The registration window will appear on your screen. Fill in the name, email ID and number to complete the registration.
- You will receive a provisional login credential on your email ID after finishing the signup.
- Continue with the application form by logging in with your registration number and password.
- Complete the application form’s personal, and academic, and communicate information accurately.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents, including the passport-size photo, signature, and thumbprint.
- Pay the nominal charge and submit your application.
- Take a printout of the LIC ADO 2023 application.
Direct Application Link
LIC ADO Apply Online 2023 Direct Link– Click Here
For better exam preparation, candidates should review both the LIC ADO exam syllabus and the LIC ADO 2023 Exam Pattern.
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 21,865 along with allowances and benefits. Candidates chosen for the ADO position will go through theoretical classes and field sales training. Those who successfully complete the apprenticeship will be prompted to probationary development based on their performance.
LIC ADO 2023 FAQs
Ans- Yes, the LIC ADO notification was released on 18 January 2023.
Ans- A total of 9394 vacancies are released for the LIC ADO posts.
Ans- The age limit of candidates should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1 January 2023.
Ans-The application fee for LIC ADO is Rs. 600 for Gen/OBC, while for the reserved category, it is Rs. 50.
Ans- The last date for registration is February 10, 2023.
Ans-According to the exam schedule, the preliminary exams will be conducted on March 12, 2023.
What is the application fee to complete the LIC ADO Application Form?
Candidates in the UR/OBC category must pay Rs. 600, while those in the SC/ST/EWS category must pay Rs. 50.
What is the LIC ADO position?
A sales administrative position is a LIC ADO. Candidates appointed to the position of Apprentice Development Officer are in charge of hiring individuals to work as LIC Insurance Agents and conducting policy inspections. A reputable insurance and investment group is Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Is the AAO exam held every year?
The documentation demonstrates that the LIC AAO examination is not a yearly process, and LIC conducts the recruiting in accordance with the Organization’s needs. Candidates interested in applying for any additional LIC Exams can read the linked article for more information.
Is the LIC ADO an online test?
Yes, the LIC ADO test is given online.
Which books are the most effective for studying for the LIC ADO exam in 2023?
A few useful books are:
R.S. Agarwal’s book, Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams
English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin’s
Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
By B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali, A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal and Non-Verbal Manorama Year book