In any examination, eligibility criteria hold significant importance for candidates. Before applying for the NABARD Grade B 2023 Exam, candidates must thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria. NABARD will consider candidates based on the information provided online and will verify their authenticity during the NABARD GRADE B 2023 Selection Process.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old but not over 32 years old.
- Reserved category candidates will be given age limit relaxation.
- Candidates must possess a post-graduate degree with at least 60% aggregate marks to apply for the exam.
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates will be given relaxation in the overall eligibility criteria.
NABARD Grade B 2023 Educational Qualification
Candidates must meet any one of the educational qualifications given in the points below.
- To be eligible for the NABARD Grade B (RBDS) position, candidates are required to have completed a post-graduate degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized university in any subject.
- The candidates belonging to SC/PWBD categories must hold a minimum of 55% in a post-graduate degree from a recognized university in any subject.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% or equivalent in their 10th/12th/graduation/post-graduation/ MBA/PGDM at all levels.
- Candidates in their professional degree such as CA/CS/ICWA must have scored at least 60% in their passing certificate.
NABARD Grade B 2023 Age Limit
Only candidates falling within the age range specified in the table below are eligible to apply for the Grade B (RDBS) manager position at the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
|General||Minimum: 25 years |
Maximum: 32 years
|OBC||Minimum: 25 years |
Maximum: 35 years
|SC/ST||Minimum: 25 years |
|Ex-servicemen||Minimum: 25 years |
|Emergency Commissioned Officers||Minimum: 25 years|
|Victims of the 1984 riots||Minimum: 25 years|
|PWBD (General)||Minimum: 25 years|
Maximum: 42 years
|PWBD (OBC)||Minimum: 25 years|
|PWBD (SC/ST)||Minimum: 25 years|
Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per the NABARD GRADE B 2023 Age Limit Criteria.
|Emergency Commissioned Officers||5 years|
|Victims of 1984 Riots||5 years|
|PWBD (General)||10 years|
|PWBD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWBD (SC/ST)||15 years|
NABARD Grade B 2023 Work Experience
Candidates will have to showcase a certain period of work experience in a relevant field as mentioned below.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant sectors such as banking, finance, agriculture and rural development is a necessary requirement.
- The candidates belonging to SC/PWBD categories will have to submit at least 2 years of experience certificate in relevant sectors such as banking, finance, agriculture and rural development.
NABARD Grade B 2023 Important Points
- To be considered for the examination, candidates must possess all necessary documentation.
- Those applying for age relaxation must provide the required proof documents during the application process.
- It is crucial to be cautious while completing the application, as providing incorrect information could lead to disqualification from the examination.
- Additionally, it is important that signatures on all documents must match.
NABARD Grade B 2023 Eligibility Criteria FAQs
The candidates must fall between the age range of 25-32 years.
No, candidates must possess a minimum of a Post-Graduation degree to apply for NABARD GRADE B 2023 Exam.
Yes, candidates will have to show a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant field.
Candidates must have a post-graduation degree in any subject from a recognized board or university.
Candidates must fall between the age range of 25 to 32 years.