The best time for doing preparation for NABARD GRADE B 2023 Exam is now. Before starting the preparation journey, candidates are advised to go through some of the best tips and tricks given by experts and toppers. This alone will help the candidates in strategizing a proper study plan for NABARD GRADE B Preliminary and Mains exam. During the preparation journey, NABARD GRADE B 2023 Exam Syllabus will help the candidates in studying the topics relevant to the exam. Also, this will solve the candidate’s confusion related to various subjects and sections.
We have included the best section-wise preparation strategy that can help the candidates in acing this exam.
NABARD Grade B 2023 Prelims and Mains Exam Sections
As per the NABARD GRADE B 2023 Exam Pattern, the overall exam is divided into two papers, Preliminary and Mains Exam. These two papers will assess the candidate’s ability through questions from various sections as mentioned in the table below.
|Prelims Exam Sections (7)||Mains Paper I Exam Sections (1)||Mains Paper II Exam Sections (2)||Mains Paper III Exam Sections (3)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||Economic and Social issues||Development Economics|
|Reasoning Ability||Agriculture and Rural Development||Statistics|
|English Grammar||,||Finance Management and Management|
|Economic and Social Issues|
|Agriculture and Rural Development|
NABARD Grade B 2023 Exam Section-Wise Preparation Strategy
As discussed, both the Prelims and Mains exam consists of various sections that hold a wide range of syllabus. Candidates will need a good preparation strategy for each section to ace the exam. To ease the candidate’s preparation journey we have included some of the best tips and tricks from the expert panel. Candidates are advised to follow these preparation tips with consistency if they wish to crack the NABARD GRADE B 2023 Exam.
Preparation Strategy for Reasoning Ability
This section holds a wide range of tricky questions. Candidates are advised to read the questions with a cool mind because any mistake in understanding the question can lead to wrong answers. This will degrade the overall performance of the candidates. Candidates should prepare according to the tips and tricks provided below.
- Start with solving Puzzles and try to solve at least 10 puzzles per day. The question paper will consist of 3-5 questions from the Puzzles section.
- Try to think more before selecting any option in the answer column.
- Cover most important Reasoning sections such as Seating arrangement, Identifying Ages, Venn diagrams, and Syllogism.
- Practice 1 mock test daily for increasing accuracy.
- Solve questions from the previous year’s question papers to practice identical questions.
Preparation Strategy for Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude sections such as Quadratic Equations, Simplification, Data Interpretation, and more will appear in the form of miscellaneous questions. Candidates should have a minimum of 15 marks to ace this section which can be done with the help of tricks and tips provided below.
- Start memorizing fractions and percentages often used in calculations to reduce time consumption.
- Dedicate at least 20 minutes per day to practice tricky calculations.
- Focus more on important sections such as Data Interpretation, Approximation, and Simplification. These topics are asked frequently in the question paper.
- Practice at least 1 mock test daily for solving a variety of questions.
- Solve previous year’s question papers to practice similar kinds of questions that are asked in the NABARD GRADE B Exam.
Preparation Strategy for General Awareness
Candidates can have the opportunity to score high numbers in this section as the questions are moderate in nature. Candidates should start reading magazines and newspapers for increasing their awareness regarding general events.
- Make pointers of the important agriculture, Social, and economic events.
- Read about the initiatives taken by the Indian government in recent years.
- Memorize the details about the important National Parks, Dams in India, Banking sectors in India, and concepts related to General Science.
- In addition, candidates can watch news channels to align themselves with the events happening worldwide.
- Read NCERT Science books and magazines for acquiring knowledge related to Science and technology.
Preparation Strategy for Computer Knowledge
Candidates should upgrade their practical knowledge of computers for understanding various components of Computers. This section will carry questions related to the important aspects of Computers. Candidates can use the tips and tricks given below for acing this section.
- Memorize the basic components of Computers.
- Cover the important sections such as Hardware, Types of hardware, M.S Office, Internet, Input, and Output hardware.
- Make short notes of important topics such as Fundamentals of Computers, The History of Computers, and Types of Computers.
- Write down and memorize the important abbreviations and Terms used in Computers.
- Read Magazines related to Computers and Technology.
Preparation Strategy for the English Language
This section carries various questions related to the English Language. The questions will be moderate in nature and the pattern of this section will be similar to the previous year’s question paper. Below are some of the best tips and tricks for scoring high marks in this section.
- In the initial stage, Read Wren and Martin’s grammar book for learning the basic concepts.
- Every day read English newspapers such as ‘The Hindu’ and ‘The Times of India’.
- Focus more on sections such as Vocabulary, Filler, and Identifying Errors.
- Write at least 1 essay daily on any topic.
- Read English Passages and memorize hard words.
- Inculcate reading English Books, Novels, and Magazines in your preparation strategy.
- Dedicate 30 minutes to solving the previous year’s question paper.
Preparation Strategy for Economic and Social Issues
This section covers the Economic and Social challenges of India. This section carries 40 marks and is considered a high-scoring section of this exam. To ace this section, candidates can use the following tips and tricks mentioned below.
- Analyze Social Structures and Societies of India.
- Focus on the Challenges faced by Rural societies in India
- Candidates should build the habit of reading newspapers and magazines addressing current events.
- Candidates should consider reading ‘The Economic Times’ while preparing for this section.
- Cover important topics such as ‘How Indian Societies function’ and ‘Types of Societies’ in India.
- Analyze the types of questions asked in the previous year’s question paper and then practice similar topics.
Preparation Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development
This section is the most difficult portion of the exam, comprising complicated questions from the Indian Agriculture and Rural Development sections. Candidates are required to prepare thoroughly with the help of the tips and tricks mentioned below.
- Cover essential topics such as Agriculture in India, Type of Agriculture in India, Agricultural Sectors in India, and the Role of Agriculture in the Indian Economy.
- Analyze the syllabus of this section and then start your preparation.
- Inculcate Notes-Making for each topic.
- Focus on initiatives taken by the Government of India for developing Rural areas and Economically Weak Societies.
- Research on important topics such as Types of Farming in India, Indian farmers, Agricultural Initiatives, and Events related to Agriculture in India.
- Analyze the topics that are frequently asked in this section with the help of the previous year’s question paper.
Preparation Strategy for Statistics, Management and Finance Management
This section appears in the third phase of the Mains Exam and will hold various questions related to the major aspects of Statistics, Management, and Financial Management. Candidates must follow the tips and tricks given below.
- Start digging into the concepts o Statistics.
- Study important concepts related to statistics such as Mean, Central value, Average, and Median.
- Make short notes of the Regulations in Finance and Management.
- Read thoroughly about the Financial Institutions, the Role of Management in Public Sectors, the Importance of Managers, the Role of Finance Departments in India, and How the Financial System of India Works.
- Analyze the previous year’s question paper and Study the topics that are asked frequently in this section.
NABARD GRADE ‘B’ 2023 Exam Preparation Strategy FAQs
No, candidates do not require coaching classes for preparation. With the help of the best preparation books and a Study Plan, candidates can clear this exam.
Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Syllogism, Inequality, and Blood Relations are some of the most important topics in this section.
Candidates should study the current events related to Sports, Economics, New Schemes, National, and International News.
Essay Writing, Report Writing, Comprehension, Paragraph Writing, and Precis Writing are some of the most important sections of this paper.
Study the important aspects of Economic and Social Issues. Also, cover the essential elements of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Context of India.