SBI PO 2023 Psychometric Test Admit Card Out: The State Bank of India has released the SBI PO 2023 Phase 3 admit card. The admit card can be downloaded by candidates through the SBI website at www.sbi.co.in or through the direct link provided below in this post.
On September 2022, SBI released the recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer. While the Mains exam was conducted on 30th January 2023, the result for the Main Exam was declared on 10th of March 2023. Those candidates who qualified the SBI PO Mains Exam are now required to appear for Phase 3 of the selection process i.e. the Psychometric Test. Eligible candidates can download their SBI PO 2023 Phase 3 Admit Card from the below link till 19th March 2023.
SBI PO 2023 Admit Card – Steps to Download
Applicants can download the admit card using their registration number and DOB/password. Those who report to the exam centre without a photo pasted on the call letter or without two extra photos will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Applicants can download the admit card by following the instructions provided.
- Open the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage, find the ” career” option and click on it.
- Click on Latest Announcements
- Find the link for the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Advertisement No….)” advertisement.
- A login page will appear on your screen. To log in, enter your registration number and DOB.
- Enter your Login Credentials and press Login
- Locate and select the “SBI PO Admit card download link”.
- The SBI PO 2023 Exam Psychometric Test admit card will be available for download and printing.
SBI PO 2023 Admit Card FAQs
Ans- Candidates can download the admit card through the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
Ans- The last date to download the admit card is 19 March 2023.
Ans- Yes, it is mandatory for candidates to bring photo identity proof such as a driving licence, Adhar card, PAN card or Voter ID.
Ans- Candidates must contact the organising authority. If the admit card contains a mistake, the candidate’s candidature may be rejected.