SBI SCO 2023 Recruitment Notification Out: The State Bank of India has released the notification for the post of Special Cadre Officer on their official website. A total of 10 vacancies on a regular and contractual basis will be filled through this hiring procedure. The application release date is 20 January 2023 and candidates will be able to register themselves till 9 February 2023.
SBI SCO 2023 Latest News
20-Jan-2023- Recruitment Notification Out For SBI SCO 2023
SBI SCO 2023 Notification
The recruitment notification is released on the official website of SBI under advertisement no. CRPD/SCO/2022-23/31 & CRPD/SCO/2022-23/30. All the essential details related to the recruitment, such as the number of active vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, and more, are mentioned in the notification.
About SBI SCO Exam
The State Bank of India organizes some of the Top Banking Exams every year, and one of them is the SBI SCO Exam. This exam is conducted to recruit Specialist Cadre Officers who are in charge of the analysis and assessment of credit proposals, including ad hoc facilities, restructuring, rehabilitation, and other types of business or proposals related to the unit.
The SBI SCO 2023 Selection is based on the exam conducted for shortlisting, followed by an interview and salary negotiations. The application link is active on the official website of SBI till 9 February 9, 2023.
Candidates who plan to take the SBI SCO Exam should make sure they are fully informed on the exam’s requirements, syllabus, and other facts. Review the given article to get complete details on the SBI SCO 2023 recruitment drive.
SBI SCO 2023 Highlights
Refer to the below table to get a brief understanding of the SBI SCO 2023 Exam.
|SBI SCO 2023||Hightlights|
|Post||Specialist Cadre officer|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Advertisement ID||Contract/Regular Basis: CRPD/SCO/2022-23/31|
Contract Basis: CRPD/SCO/2022-23/30
|Application Release Date||20 January 2023|
|Application Deadline||09 February 2023|
SBI SCO 2023 Vacancy
A total of 10 vacancies will be filled through this hiring procedure at SBI for the post of Special Cadre Office. Other than the manager position, every open position is on a contract basis. Candidates can review the post-wise active vacancies in the given table.
|Vice President & Head (Digital Marketing)||01|
|Deputy Vice President (Content Marketing)||01|
|Deputy Vice President (Digital Acquisition)||01|
|Deputy Vice President (Marketing Tech Stack)||01|
|Deputy Vice President (Analytical Marketing & Campaign)||01|
|Deputy Vice President (Marketing – Own Digital Platforms)||01|
|Deputy Vice President (Social Media & Affiliate Marketing)||01|
|Manager (Digi Marketing)||03|
SBI SCO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the SBO SCO post, which includes age limit, education qualification, and experience. Candidate applications will be rejected if they don’t meet the specified eligibility standards.
|Vice President & Head (Digital Marketing)||38-52 years|
|Deputy Vice President (Content Marketing)||33-45 years|
|Deputy Vice President (Digital Acquisition)||33-45 years|
|Deputy Vice President (Marketing Tech Stack)||33-45 years|
|Deputy Vice President (Analytical Marketing & Campaign)||33-45 years|
|Deputy Vice President (Marketing – Own Digital Platforms)||33-45 years|
|Deputy Vice President (Social Media & Affiliate Marketing)||33-45 years|
|Manager (Digi Marketing)||25-40 years|
Education Qualification( as on 01.10.2022)
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the SBI SCO post should have completed their full-time MBA in marketing or PGDA or its equivalent course with the selection in marketing from a recognized university or a university approved by UGC and AICTE.
- Candidates should have a minimum score of 60%.
- No credit will be granted for correspondence, part-time, or hybrid courses.
- Candidates should have a certificate in digital marketing.
Candidates should have at least 10 years of post-qualification experience, of which they should have at least 3–5 years in their relevant profession in the following sectors:
- Consumer-Facing Company
SBI SCO 2023 Application Fee
Candidates must pay the nominal fee for SBI SCO 2023 applications online with a credit/debit card or through net banking. Category-wise fee details are provided below.
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD: NIL
SBI SCO 2023 Application Process
The SBI SCO 2023 application is available on the official website of SBI. Candidates can follow the given steps to successfully complete the application for the special cadre officer post.
- Go to the official website of SBI at https://sbi.co.in/.
- In the menu bar of the homepage, click on the “career” tab.
- On the career page of SBI, select “Join SBI” and click on “current opening.”
- Find the Advertismsnet for “engagement/recruitment of SCO on regular/contractual basis” and click on the “apply online” link.
- Now complete your registration with a valid name, email, and number to get provisional login details on your email and number.
- Log in to the account and fill out the personal, academic, and communication details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the signature. photo and thumb impression.
- Pay the required fee (if applicable) after verifying the filled details.
- Take a printout of your SBI SCO 2023 application form.
SBI SCO 2023 Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on both a regular and contractual basis. The SBI SCO 2023 selection procedure would be uniform for all applicants. The selection will be done in 3 phases, which are mentioned below.
- Shortlisting: The shortlisting parameters will be decided by the shortlisting committee of the bank based on the number of candidates. The Bank’s choice to invite a candidate for an interview shall be final. No correspondence in this regard will be answered.
- Interview: The final selection will be based on face-to-face interaction. The interview will be worth 100 points, and the bank authority will determine the qualifying marks. No correspondence in this regard will be answered.
- Merit List: On the basis of the interview results, a merit list for selection will be prepared and arranged in descending order. In case more than one candidates meet the cut-off then those candidates will be ranked in merit according to their age in descending order.
Other Important Information
Candidates are advised to keep their email active to get the call letter for the interview. Note that no hard copy will be provided to any candidates. Applicants can download the admit card through the official website using their login credentials, which they have received via their email id and number.
To get the most recent update on SBI SCO 2023 recruitment, candidates are advised to check the official website of SBI.
SBI SCO 2023 Recruitment FAQs
Ans- The last date to complete the SBI SCO 2023 registration is 09 February 2023.
Ans- The application fee for GEN/OBC/EWS is 750/- while for ST/SC/PWD there is no fee.
Ans- A total of 10 vacancies are released for SBO SCO in 2023.
Ans- The authority has not mentioned the salary. The salary of candidates will be based on their interview and negotiation skills.
Ans- The date of the SBI SCO 2023 interview will be released soon.
What is the SBI specialist cadre officer’s job description?
Analysis and evaluation of credit proposals, including ad hoc facilities, restructuring, rehabilitation, and other types of business or general recommendations pertinent to the unit, will be the responsibility of the Specialist Cadre Officer.
What is the eligibility age for the SBI SCO recruitment in 2023?
Depending on the position, different age requirements apply. Vice President & Head of Digital Marketing, 38-52 years old; Deputy Vice Presidents of Content Marketing, Digital Acquisition, Marketing Tech Stack, Analytical Marketing & Campaign, Marketing – Own Digital Platforms; and Deputy Vice Presidents of Social Media & Affiliate Marketing, 33-45 years old.
25–40 year old manager of digital marketing.
Can freshers apply for the sbi sco recruitment?
No, only experienced candidates should apply.
Which mode will be used to complete the application?
Only online applications will be accepted for the position.