SSC CPO 2023 Admit Card (Out): The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CPO Exam Dates for 2023. As per the schedule, Paper 1 will be conducted from October 3rd to October 6th, 2023, while Paper 2 will be conducted on December 22, 2023.
The SSC started the procedure of releasing the SSC CPO admit card for Paper 1 on September 22, 2023. Till now, the commission has released the admit card for the MPR, NWR, ERWR, CR, and NER. For the remaining regions, the admit card will be out on or before September 30, 2023.
The commission released the SSC CPO Notification on July 21, 2023, on its official website. A total of 1876 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment drive. The SSC CPO online application window was closed on August 15, 2023. Candidates willing to apply need to fill out their online application form within the time frame set by the SSC.
SSC CPO is one of the prestigious exams that is held every year. Candidates can check the latest updates about the exam below.
SSC CPO 2023 Latest Updates
|21-September-2023||SSC CPO Admit Card Out|
|21-July-2023||SSC CPO 2023 Notification Out|
|23-June-2023||SSC CPO 2022-23 Final Answer key Out for Paper II|
|26-May-2023||SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper II Result Declared|
|30-Jan-2023||SSC Exam Calendar 2023-24 Released|
SSC CPO 2023 Notification
The SSC sub-inspector exam notification is out on July 22, 2023, on its official website, www.ssc.nic.in, for 1876 vacancies. Candidates can check complete details related to the exam date, selection process, syllabus, and more in the official notification.
The SSC CPO 2023 Notification PDF is provided below. Interested candidates are advised to apply before August 15, 2023.
About SSC CPO
The SSC sub-inspector exam is a national-level examination. Through this exam, the commission provides a golden opportunity to government job aspirants to serve the post of Sub-Inspector in the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).
The SSC sub-inspector exam consists of four stages. The candidates who succeed in passing all four stages will be given the final allotment to serve in the Central Armed Special Forces under the Government of India.
The posts that come under SSC CPO are listed below:
- Delhi Police Sub-Inspector
- Border Security Force (BSF) Sub-Inspector
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Sub-Inspector
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Sub-Inspector
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Sub-Inspector
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Sub-Inspector
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Candidates can bookmark this page to get the latest updates related to SSC CPO 2023 recruitment.
SSC CPO 2023 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organisation|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Sub-inspector in Delhi Police, CISF, BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF|
|Notification Release||21 July 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SSC CPO Exam Date 2023
The SSC CPO 2023 Application window is active until August 15, 2023. The SSC CPO Exam Date 2023 for Paper 1 is from 3 October to 6 October 2023 and for Paper 2 it is 22 December 2023. The PST, PET, and medical tests exam dates will be out soon.
Check the important dates for SSC CPO 2023 recruitment in the table provided below:
|Notification Release Date||July 21, 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||July 22, 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application||August 15, 2023|
|Paper 1 Admit Card Release Date||September 2023|
|Paper 1 Exam Date||3rd to 6th October 2023|
|Paper 1 Result Date||TBA|
|PST, PET & Medical Test Date||TBA|
|PST, PET & Medical Test Result Date||TBA|
|Paper 2 Admit Card Release Date||December 2023|
|Paper 2 Exam Date||22 December 2024|
|Final Result Date||TBA|
SSC CPO 2023 Vacancy
The commission has released the SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 for Sub-Inspector (SI-Executive) posts in Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector (SI-General Duty) posts in CAPFs. As per the notification, a total of 1876 vacancies will be filled for both male and female candidates.
Category-wise vacancy details for various forces are provided in the table below.
Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||02||01||–||–||–||03|
|Sub Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Female|
Sub Inspector(GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
SSC CPO 2023 Application Process
As per the notification, the SSC CPO 2023 Application link will be active till 15 August 2023. Candidates have to complete their registration first in order to fill out the application. The application link is available on the official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
Check out the complete procedure for the SSC CPO Application Process provided below:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, www.ssc.nic.in, and click on the “Register Now” link provided in the “Login” section.
- Register yourself by providing the necessary information like your name, educational qualifications, etc.
- After previewing all details, upload your most recent scanned photograph and signature and click the Summit button.
- After successfully registering, an automatically generated registration ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now log in with that Registration number and Password and fill in the necessary details.
- Go through all the details carefully and click on “I Agree”.
- Preview the information you’ve provided before submitting the application.
- Then, pay the SSC CPO online application fee through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Pay Wallet/E-Challan/Net Banking etc.
- After a successful payment, you must take a printout of your online application form and save a soft copy of it.
SSC CPO 2023 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay a normal charge of INR 100 for the online application. There is no fee for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female candidates. The category-wise details of the SSC CPO Application Fee are provided below in the table:
|SSC CPO 2023 Exam Pattern||SSC CPO 2023 Best Preparation Books|
|SSC CPO 2023 Syllabus||SSC CPO 2023 Best Preparation Tips|
SSC CPO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are willing to apply for the SSC sub-inspector exam 2023 must check and confirm whether they are eligible for the exam or not.
The SSC Central Police Organization Eligibility Criteria consist of various parameters such as age limit, educational qualification, etc., as well as physical standards set by the Staff Selection Commission in order to consider candidates for the post. The SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria are provided below:
- The candidate has to be an Indian citizen or a subject of either Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee migrated to India before January 1, 1962.
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma (Myanmar), Pakistan, Vietnam, and East African nations including Ethiopia, Uganda, Zaire, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, etc.
- SSC CPO qualification requires a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent.
- To be eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Delhi Police, male candidates must possess a valid driving licence for LMV (motorcycle and car) as of the date fixed for physical endurance and standard tests.
SSC CPO 2023 Age Limit
The SSC CPO age limit of candidates interested in the SSC CPO Exam should be between 20 to 25 years as of 1 August 2023. Candidates from the OBC and ESM categories will receive a 3-year relaxation., while SC and ST candidates will receive a 5-year age relaxation.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
- Age Relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
SSC CPO 2023 Selection Process
Before starting preparation for the examination, candidates need to know about the SSC CPO Selection Process, which comprises the following stages:
- Paper 1 Computer-Based Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Paper 2 Computer-Based Test
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)
SSC CPO 2023 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check the SSC CPO Exam Pattern, which consists of two tiers, i.e., Paper 1 and Paper 2. Questions asked in both papers will be of the objective multiple-choice type and will appear on screen in both Hindi and English except in the English Comprehension section.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern- Paper 1
The SSC CPO Exam Pattern for Paper 1 includes 4 sections consisting of 50 questions. Each question in Paper 1 will be worth 1 mark, and the time allotted for the examination is 2 hours. There is no section timing in this exam. Also, there is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Total||200||200||A composite Time of 2 hours|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern- Paper 2
The SSC CPO Exam Pattern for paper 2 consists of only one section, i.e., English Language and Comprehension, with 200 questions worth one mark each. The questions asked in Paper 2 will also be of the objective multiple-choice type. There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
SSC CPO 2023 Syllabus
The candidates willing to apply for SSC Central Police Organization 2023 must have detailed knowledge of its syllabus. The SSC CPO Syllabus includes 4 subjects- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and Awareness, Quantitive Aptitude and General English and comprehension.
Here we have given a brief detail about the SSC CPO Exam Syllabus.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Knowledge and Awareness||Quantitive Aptitude||General English & Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs (National and International)||Percentage||Synonyms & Antonyms|
|Syllogism||Awards & Honours||Data Interpretation||Grammar|
|Puzzles & Sitting Arrangement||Books & Authors||Mensuration||Reading Comprehension|
|Blood Relations||Important Days||Quadratic Equation||Active & Passive Voice|
|Directions & Distances||Obituaries||Ratio & Proportion||Para Jumbles|
|Order & Ranking||Static Awareness||Simple Interest/Compound Interest||Fill in the blanks|
|Data Sufficiency||Sports||Problems of Age||Error correction|
|Alphanumeric Series||Scientific Research||Profit & Loss||Idioms & Phrases|
|Analogy||Indian Constitution||Number System||One Word Substitution|
|Economic Affairs||Data Sufficiency||Cloze Test|
|History/Geography||Time & Work||Sentence Rearrangement|
|Time & Distance|
SSC CPO 2023 Admit Card
The Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC CPO 2023 Admit Card on its official website, www.ssc.nic.in. Till September 27, 2023, the admits for MPR, NWR, ERWR, CR, and NER are released on the respective regional websites of SSC.
The steps below will assist you in downloading the SSC CPO admit card for the 2023–24 session.
- Visit the official website of the SSC and go to the “Admit Card” tab.
- Select the region for which you’ve applied and click on the e-admit card for the SSC CPO 2023 Recruitment Examination.
- Enter necessary details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button, and the SSC CPO Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SSC CPO 2023 Admit Card and take a printout of the same for further reference.
SSC CPO 2023 Result
Candidates can download their SSC CPO 2023 results by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at www.ssc.nic.in, and the SSC homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on “SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Result” and then, enter the login credentials, i.e., Registration Number/Roll. No and Date of Birth/Password.
- Click on “submit,” and the result of the SSC CPO recruitment will be displayed on the screen in pdf format. Now, download and save the same.
SSC CPO 2023 Cut-Off
The cut-off marks for SSC CPO are the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to score in Paper 1 and Paper 1 to be considered for Sub-Inspector posts in the Security Forces.
Candidates who obtain more than or equal to the SSC CPO Paper 1 cutoff mark will be allowed to sit for the PET and PST assessments. Similarly, candidates who clear the SSC CPO cutoff for Paper 2 will be shortlisted in the final merit list.
SSC CPO 2023 Salary
The salary details will be mentioned in the official notification. As per the seventh pay commission, the SSC CPO Salary is INR 47,496 (approximately)which includes the HRA, TA, DA and other benefits. The basic salary of an SSC sub-inspector is INR 35,400.
|Name of the post||Group||SSC CPO Salary (Post wise)||Grade Pay (Rupees)|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF (Level 6)||B Non-Gazetted‘||INR 35400-112400||INR 4200|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female) (Level 6)||C Non-Gazetted||INR 35400-112400||INR 4200|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF (Level 6)||C Non-Gazetted||INR 29200-92300||INR 2800|
SSC CPO 2023 Recruitment FAQs
Ans: The SSC CPO admit card 2023 is out on September 27, 2023, for the MPR, NWR, ERWR, CR, and NER.
A. The selection process for the SSC sub-inspector exam comprises four stages, which include Paper 1, PST/PET/Paper 2, and Medical Exam.
A. The official notification of SSC CPO 2023 is released on July 21, 2023
A. The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in.
A. The SSC CPO age limit is between 20 and 25 years.
A. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the SSC sub-inspector exam.
A. The online application fee for the SSC sub-inspector exam is 100 Rs. for the General and OBC categories. The SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female candidates have been exempted from the fee payment.
A. There are four subjects in the SSC sub-inspector exam -Reasoning, Quantitive Aptitude, English and General Awareness.
A. Both SSC written papers, i.e., Paper 1 and Paper 2, will be conducted online. The questions asked in both examinations will be objective-based multiple-choice tests.
Ans- The last date to apply for the SSC CPO Exam is 15 August 2023.