Bhai Dooj is the perfect time to celebrate the bond of a sister and a brother when sisters pray for the long life and good health of their brothers.
Bhai Dooj falls exactly two days after the festival of lights, Diwali, and has a great significance in the lives of every sibling. Sisters apply tilak on their brother’s forehead and brothers, on the other hand, shower them with gifts and blessings.
This year, Bhai Dooj will be observed on October 26, two days after Diwali. So, on the auspicious occasion of this brother-sister festival, we bring to you a list of beautiful messages that you can share with your brother or sister and let them know how important they are to you!
Bhai Dooj 2022 Wishes & Images
With Bhai Dooj just around the corner, let’s have a look at the collection of messages and choose your favorite:
- May our sacred bond of love continue to grow like the beautiful relationship of Lord Krishna and Subhadra. May we always receive their blessings!
- On the auspicious day of Bhai Dooj, I send you good health, happiness, and prosperity always. Happy Bhai Dooj my dear brother!
- Sending you lots of success and happiness on the beautiful occasion of Bhai Dooj!
- Dear Brother, I will always be by your side no matter how difficult the situation is. May we always take care of each other like we always do. Happy Bhai Dooj 2022!
- With tilak on your forehead and lots of mithai, I wish we celebrate this day for 1000 years together.
- Sending you lots of love and warm wishes on Bhai Dooj!
- We’ve seen it all together, moments of joy, sorrow, happiness, and sadness. I pledge to be there for you in every situation. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- Bhai Dooj is not the only day I value you, my dear brother, I wish to make every day special for you! Happy Bhai Dooj.
- I am thankful to God that I have such a loving brother like you, I will always try to be a good sister. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- May the blessing of Lord Krishna and Lord Ganesh make this day even more blessed! Happy Bhai Dooj!
Bhai Dooj Status For WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook
Let this Bhai Dooj be a special one, and share these special messages to your brother to make him smile brighter:
- Whatever I have achieved, you play a major role in making me what I am today! Thank you for being there for me always! Happy Bhai Dooj!
- You are the best brother I could ever have and I wish you to be my brother in every life.
- Dear Brother, I look up to you, I admire you! I want to receive your blessing forever! Happy Bhai Dooj!
- I cannot think of going ahead in life without your support my dear brother, may our bond always stay strong the way it has been.
- Today on the auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj, I pray for the longevity and good health of my brother.
- My dear brother, I admire you, you inspire and motivate me as no one else can. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- East or west my brother is the best! I am glad that I have you as my brother! Happy Bhai Dooj.
- This is the time that we celebrate our sibling bond and be grateful for peace and harmony between us. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- May every brother and sister be blessed with an eternal bond today! May they prosper always. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- Seasons may come and go but my love for you my brother will also be the same. Stay healthy, stay safe! Happy Bhai Dooj!