Govardhan Puja is celebrated every year a day after the auspicious festival of Diwali. This year it will be observed on October 25. On this day, people honor the Govardhan Parbat, which is believed to have saved the lives of so many people during the rains in the city of Brij.
People worship Lord Krishna on this day who is believed to have lifted the Parbat on his little finger to save the people from the wrath of Lord Indra. People commemorate this day by offering 56 bhog to Lord Krishna and preparing the food in the shape of Govardhan Parbat.
On the occasion of Govardhan Puja, we are here with a list of lovely wishes that you can share with your friends and family:
Happy Govardhan Puja 2022 Wishes & Images
Apart from the sweets and gifts, send these beautiful messages to your loved ones to mark this day:
- May this day of Govardhan Puja shower you with prosperity, wealth, and good luck. May lord Krishna bless you with eternal happiness.
- I pray to God for your healthy life and May your all desires be fulfilled. My best wishes are with you.
- Govardhan Puja is here with festivities and bliss. May lord Krishna ward off all evil and provide you love and luck. Happy Govardhan Puja.
- With Diwali coming to an end, Govardhan Puja is set to be celebrated. May you be blessed with this special day. Happy Govardhan Puja.
- Wish you all the blessings of Lord Krishna on the auspicious occasion of Govardhan Puja. Wishing you and your family a blissful day.
- Happy Govardhan Puja 2021!
- Govardhan Puja brings with it faith and prayers. May you get everything that you wish to achieve and fill your day with eternal bliss. Happy Govardhan Puja.
- Wishing you good luck and a day full of fun and frolic. Happy Govardhan Puja.
- As you step into the day of Govardhan Puja, may Lord Krishna bless you with his divine power and fulfill all your dreams.
- Let’s celebrate the might of the Govardhan Parbat today. Let’s celebrate the might of Lord Krishna in lifting up the mighty Parbat. Happy Govardhan Puja!
Happy Govardhan Puja Status for WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram
Grab this opportunity to change your status with these messages on the occasion of Govardhan Puja:
- May you be blessed with Lord Krishna’s blessings throughout the year. Happy Govardhan Puja!
- Happiness and glory be at your feet today. Govardhan Puja is here to make your sorrows go away.
- Prosperity, joy, warmth, and peace, I wish all of it for you on this auspicious occasion of Govardhan Puja!
- Let’s pray to Lord Krishna today and ask him to grant us eternal knowledge.
- Wish you and your family a very Happy Govardhan Puja!
- I believe in Lord Krishna’s might and pray that the light of his immense strength is showered upon us all today!
- Let the holy day of Govardhan Puja bring lots of good luck, health, and success to your life.
- This day will remind you of our Nand Lal’s beautiful prowess in saving the lives of the innumerable. Let’s celebrate it!
- Apko aur apke Parivar ko Govardhan Puja ki shubhkamnayein!
- Another year, another Govardhan Puja, and another day full of blessings. Happy Govardhan Puja to everyone.