Diwali is a festival that brings with it days full of beautiful homes decorated with lights, flowers, rangoli, burning of firecrackers, gaining a few pounds by gorging on the yummiest sweets, and yes not to forget, lots of gifts!
To help you out in shying away from the ordinary sweets and dry fruit hampers, we are here with a list of some unique gift ideas for Diwali 2022. Have a look and buy yours soon! Whether you want a gift for your loved ones or someone in your office, we have it all for you!
Happy Diwali 2022 Gift Ideas, Decoration Ideas
Bulb Shaped LED Lamp: This is the most relevant gift that you can buy either online or from a gift shop next door. You can use it for various purposes like making it a night lamp or decorating it in the corner of your living room, this will look beautiful in every aspect.
You can buy it easily in between Rs. 500-1000. Similarly, you can buy different shaped lamps and gift them to your friends and family.
Hand-Painted Ceramic Plates: Ok so this one is going to be a little on the expensive side. These hand-painted ceramic plates are very much in trend these days. You can use it either for food or you use it for decorating the walls of your home. They are beautiful pieces of artwork that are painted purely by the hands of the artisans. These can range anywhere between Rs 1500-4000.
Cup And Saucer Set: Diwali and tea go hand in hand don’t you think? This gift set will make sure you have a nice cup of tea with your loved ones. Cup and Saucer set is one thing that you can never go wrong with, in gifting it to anyone, from your colleagues to your family. There are a plethora of cup and saucer sets that you can choose from and the range is varied according to the material, size, and design that you choose. But anyway, a decent set can range anywhere around Rs. 800 to 3,500.
Scented Candles: Who doesn’t like a room full of fresh fragrance? Be it rose or be it lavender, the scent of fresh flowers is an all-time yes! Lighting up candles during Diwali is a tradition that has been going on for decades and with scented candles, you can add up more liveliness to the already festive season! The price of these candles depends on the size of the candle you’re buying. It can cost you as cheap as Rs. 150.
Lord Ganesha Idol: Since Diwali is a festival when we remember Lord Ganesha and worship him along with Goddess Saraswati, this is an ideal gift. You can go for different sizes and materials of the idol and can buy it according to your requirements. These days, we also get eco-friendly idols of Lord Ganesha and what better than thinking about the environment when this festival also observes some severe air pollution due to firecrackers. This gift can be as cheap as Rs.350 to as high as Rs.5000.
Poker Game Set: When we talk about Diwali, how can we miss a game of poker. This poker set is right about making you enjoy this festive season to the fullest. This game will surely involve everybody in the house. This game is not only about monetary benefits but the memories and laughter that we share while playing the game with our loved ones. This set of poker might cost you anything under Rs 3000.
Indoor Planters: Indoor planters are a very safe gift idea. They can be used very well for decoration purposes. Their hanging style is what gives a unique aura to the entire room. You can get them easily in nurseries, or online. The price range might surprise you with the kind of plant that you’re buying but you can still manage to bag a good plant for at least Rs. 500.
Top Fun Diwali Celebration Ideas
- The first and foremost thing that you want to do on Diwali, decorate your house. You can do so by making rangoli, installing lights all over your house, flower decoration, and keeping your house clean.
- Next comes the fun part! Diwali is a time for everybody in the family to enjoy it to the fullest and leave no stone unturned in achieving that. So to have fun, you can take part in various Diwali games that are played like poker, or sing by playing Antakshari, and dance.
- You can also go with all homemade sweets instead of buying them from the sweet shop. This will make you all the more enthusiastic about this festival of lights.
- Organize a best-dressed competition for everyone in the house and keep a prize for the winner. The prize will lure everyone to dress up even more I’m sure!
- You can make Diwali cards and gift them to your loved ones or friends.
- You can also conduct a Diwali Shayari competition and let everyone’s inner Ghalib out.
Although the list is endless, we hope you can pick something unique and interesting for yourself and enjoy this joyous day. A very Happy and prosperous Diwali to you all!