Father’s Day is the perfect opportunity to cherish your bond with the man who raised you and does his best to provide your a good life style- that is your father or the father figure in your life.
Fathers are an integral part of our family as they not only fulfil our needs but also pamper us in the best possible ways. The day is dedicated to the father who is always there, in your good and bad times, the silent protector and guardian.
It is the day we acknowledge their contributions, sacrifice and thank them for their unwavering presence. The day is held on various dates in different parts of the world as different regions maintain their own traditions of honouring fatherhood.
However, in the most parts of the world including United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India and others, the day is celebrated on the third Sunday of the month of June. So this year, Father’s Day will be celebrated on June 19th, 2022 in these countries.
While in Catholic European countries like Portugal, Spain, Croatia, Italy, this day is celebrated on March 19, which is Saint Joseph’s Day. Australia observes it on the first Sunday of September and Countries like Norway, Sweden and Finland follow the second Sunday of the November as the Father’s Day.
To maker their father feel special, on this day Children buy or make presents, write and draw cards to show their love for their father and father-like figures. Some spend the day engaging in activities that can be enjoyed with one’s father like hiking, fishing, camping, shopping, art craft etc.
Talking about India where most of the kids have a closer bond with their mothers than their father, as they considered their fathers a strict person, this day is an amazing chance to forge a closer relationship with their dad too.
So without any hesitation express the love and care you have for your father in your heart, be thankful to the person who nurture you no matter how bad the situation was, and respect the struggle and hard work he has done for you over the years.
You can also share these beautiful quotes and images we have bring about for you with your father and father-like figures in your life. Have a look:
- A father’s love is bigger than sky and deeper than ocean. Happy Father’s Day Dad!
- Never heart your father because no matter how tall you grow, you will always look up to him whenever in need
- A father is someone who nurture you, shape you and make you a good person. Never take his love for granted
- Dear dad! with you by my side I can overcome every difficulty in this world
- Thank you for being an incredible father and for always being with me in my highs and lows. Happy Father’s Day Dad
- Dad, you are that ray of sunshine in my life which helps me come out of the darkest times, Love You!!
- No one in the world can love a daughter like a father does. Happy Father’s Day to the best man in my life!!
- A father is an epitome of strength, faithfulness, kindness and hard-work, Happy Father’s Day
- Happy Father’s Day to the person who have work very hard to raise me, nurture me and giving me the life I am living today
- Happy Father’s Day to an amazing father and my support system. I love You!!!
- A father gives you dreams through which you can see a bright future!!
- Dear dad, thank you for being my best friend and my support system!! Love you always
- Without your presence, my life will be nothing, Happy Father’s Day Dad!!
- God can’t always come to rescue you, so they send father in our lives!!
- Dear dad, you are my strength, my inspiration, my courage and my go-to person. I love you and wish you a very Happy Father’s Day!!