Holi is a festival of vibrant colors that is celebrated in the Hindu month of Phalguna. It is celebrated with full enthusiasm and joy wherever the Hindu community resides worldwide.
In fact, not only the Hindu community but the craze of this festival can also be seen in other communities, irrespective of their caste, creed, and religion.
In India, this festival (Happy Holi) has different ways of celebration. Some people celebrate this as the victory of good over evil.
In some parts of Northern India, it’s a way to celebrate the love of Lord Krishna and goddess Radha by playing Lathmar Holi.
A day prior to the main Holi, bonfires are lit up at the major crossroads. The process is called Holika Dahan. People make different kinds of sweet dishes at their homes and exchange them with their close friends and relatives.
As Covid-19 is losing its grip on our country. It is good news that we will be able to enjoy the festival on a large scale with friends and family.
So be ready to enjoy this colorful festival of Holi and enjoy it while taking precautionary measures. You can share these beautiful images and quotes with your family and close ones to wish them a very Happy Holi.
Holi 2023 Wishes, Images, Quotes
- May God bless you with the colors of happiness and God fortune
- May these beautiful colors of Holi decorate your life. Wish you a very Happy Holi!
- This Holi burn the difference between each other in the bonfire of love
- May God shower all his grace and blessing upon you!!
- This Holi, play cheerful, eat healthily and be happy!!
- I wish you a life full of vibrant colors of peace and prosperity
- I wish you a blissful Holi and will pray to God to make your life blessed.
- May God grant you peace of mind and happiness. Happy Holi!!
- Holi is a special time to meet those with whom you are not in touch for so long. So rebuild the forgotten bonds and enjoy the festival!!
- This Holi, have a blast and play safe!!
- This Holi, express your love with vibrant colors and make your day even more beautiful!!
- May Lord Vishnu protect you from the devils like anger, pride, and negativity!!
- Sweet dishes, water balloons, water pistols, amazing songs are the best ingredients for a perfect Holi
- May this Holi end all the negativity and spread positivity!!
- May the colors of Holi come with positive energy and make your life cheerful and Happy!!
We wish you all a very Happy Holi… Be safe and enjoy the festival with your near and dear ones!!!
Wishing you all the colors of Happiness, love, peace, prosperity, joy, and much more on the occasion of such a beautiful festival.
Q&A related Holi 2023
A. Holi is on 8th March 2023
A. Holika Dahan is on 7th March 2023
A. Holi Puja happens during Holika Dahan, Purnima Tithi starts at 4:17 Pm on 6th March, ends at 6:09 PM on 7th March, so you can choose you time on 7th March accordingly.