The occasion of Karwa Chauth will be celebrated on October 13 and 14, this year, as the Chaturthi tithi falls on these two days. all the married Hindu women are gearing up for the much-awaited day.
On this day, we witness women beautifully decked up in their best outfits, be it a suit or a saree, they all seem to carry the age-old tradition of fasting for their husbands and praying for their health and long life.
Karwa Chauth is all about celebrating the bond of love, the sacred bond of husband and wife and to make this even more special, we have a list of beautiful wishes, and messages rounded up that you can share with your better half!
Karwa Chauth 2022 Wishes
These lovely wishes are sure to bring a smile to your partner’s face on Karwa Chauth. Share them and brighten up their day:
- May the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati continue to strengthen the bond of our marriage, and give us both a happy, long, married life!
- Marriage is not only about responsibilities. It is also about the love, compassion, and generosity that we have for each other. I wish you a very Happy Karwa Chauth!
- It is not necessary for a marriage to be perfect when we can manage to understand each other’s needs and make it work! Happy Karwa Chauth!
- The moon is here, and so are you, let’s celebrate our love by making an offering and praying for your longevity.
- I’m blessed to have a partner like you and I wish the best for you! Happy Karwa Chauth!
- People come and go but I pray that our love stays the same for our entire lifetime.
- Marriage is a symbol of loyalty, devotion, and dedication and I wish we make this marriage a box of beautiful memories together. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May you live longer and smile more every day, may you shine like a star, and achieve all that you desire! Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Another year, another Karwa Chauth, may our bond grow stronger with each passing year.
- This day, I dedicate to the immense devotion I have for you, and my belief in a beautiful marriage together!
Karwa Chauth 2022 Images, Status For WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram
Have a look at these wonderful status messages that you can update on the day of Karwa Chauth:
- As you fast for me today, I wish to be there with you for as long as you live and make beautiful memories.
- I know I might not be the perfect partner, but I can surely say I’m perfect for you! Happy Karwa Chauth my dear!
- This day is a reminder for me and you to work on what makes us happy together and walk ahead in life hand in hand together!
- I’m happy that we met, and now that we are married, I wish to be there for you always and forever!
- Let’s capture this day and save it as yet another beautiful memory that we share together! Happy Karwa Chauth!
- You are my soul mate, you are my sunshine, I wish to make you happy on this beautiful and day of divine!
- Maybe we’re far apart today, but not forever. We will always be together in heart. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- I wish you a very Happy and Blessed Karwa Chauth! May you live a happy, healthy, and long life dear husband!
- My heart is forever yours and it will always pray for your well-being. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- As this day comes to end, I promise to take care of you and keep you happy till eternity. Happy Karwa Chauth!