Also known as ‘Bal Diwas’, Children’s Day in India is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of Chacha Nehru, the first Prime Minister of the nation, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru on November 14 every year.
First Children’s Day was celebrated as a Universal Children’s Day on November 20, 1954, and further in the year 1959 on the same date, the UN declared the Rights of children!
On the occasion of National Children’s Day, we bring to you a list of sweet messages and wishes that you can share with your munchkins to brighten up their day!
Happy Children’s Day Wishes & Images
Check out these lovely wishes and pick one for your kid:
- Each and every grin all over gives the limitless pleasure of parenthood to our hearts. All the appeal and delight of this day are intended for you. Happy Children’s Day!
- An exceptionally warm wish for every one of the youngsters on this extraordinary day. Cheerful National Children’s Day!
- On this extremely unique day, we anticipate going through some truly entrancing minutes with you since you’re so extraordinary to us. Happy Children’s Day!
- On this wonderful day, let us all praise the innocence and virtue of our children. Allow them to feel valuable inside and out that we can. Since they are our future! Cheerful Blessed Children’s Day!
- Assuming we need to see our future loaded up with joy and goodwill, we should train our children to be acceptable people more than whatever else. Happy Children’s Day!
- Your time is more precious to your kids than the gifts you buy for them. Tell them that they are so exceptional to you. Have a cheerful Children’s Day!
- Youngsters should be helped how to think, not what to think ..Happy Children’s Day!
- Kids are the blossoms from paradise. We should make this world a protected and agreeable spot for our children. Cheerful Children’s Day!
- Kids convey the expectations for our more splendid tomorrow and the fantasies of our cheerful future. Wishing an entirely charming day for youngsters everywhere. Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood is about honesty and liveliness. It is about happiness and opportunity. Happy Children’s Day!
National Children’s Day Status for WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook
We have rounded up a few beautiful statuses for you to update on this Children’s Day:
- The world’s best time, the world’s best day, the world’s most beautiful moment is found only in childhood, so Happy Children’s Day to all of you.
- There was a story of the mother, there was a fairy tale, there was a paper boat in the rain, every season of childhood was pleasant. Happy Children’s Day.
- The days of childhood were very pleasant moments, there was no relation with sadness, there was no anger, it never used to come, Happy Children’s Day.
- Today is the birthday of my uncle Nehru,
I wish you a very Happy Children’s Day, Inquilab Zindabad.
- We are the children of Chacha Nehru,
let’s celebrate Children’s Day together.
- Children are like wet Cement.
Whatever falls on them makes an impression.
Happy Children’s Day. Have a day of childhood Memories!
- Childhood is about innocence and playfulness.
It is about joy and freedom.
Happy Children’s Day to all of you…