The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has announced the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2022 result, Candidates can download scorecards from the official website by following these easy steps.
Details to be mentioned in the Scorecard: Candidates need to check the following details that should be mentioned correctly on their scorecard.
- Candidates name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Sectional score of ATMA
- Overall score of ATMA
- Total scaled score of ATMA
- ATMA exam result validation key
The ATMA test was Computer Based Test(CBT) and the exam for the July session was held on July 24 from 2 pm to 5 pm.
The AIMS Test is held thrice a year for admission in MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, MCA, and other postgraduate management courses. More than 200 high-ranking institutions across India accept the ATMA scores.
How to download ATMA scorecard?
Candidates can follow the following steps to easily download the ATMA Scorecard.
Step 1- Visit the official website of ATMA – atmaaims.com
Step 2- Click on Candidate Login Tab.
Step 3- Select the ATMA July session 2022 exam results.
Step 4- Enter the login credentials ATMA PID, Password and captcha.
Step 5- Click on Login and the scorecard will appear on your screen.
Step 6- Download and take a printout of the scorecard for future reference.
Top colleges accepting ATMA score
- Institute of Public Enterprises (IPE)
- Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT), Chennai
- Vijay Patil School of Management (VPSM), DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai.
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- IMS Ghaziabad
- Delhi School of Business (DSB), New Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- XIME, Bangalore
- St. Joseph Institute of Management, Bangalore
- GIBS Business School
- IBS Hyderabad
- National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune
- PUMBA: Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune
- New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), New Delhi