CTET 2023 Provisional Answer Key Released: The Central Board of Secondary Education released the CTET 2023 provisional answer key on September 15, 2023. The window to raise objections is now open through the official website at ctet.nic.in
The CTET 2023 exam was conducted on August 20, 2023, and the authority has now made the answer key available. Candidates can download and check the provisional response key of CTET 2023 and even challenge it.
Candidates are provided a four-day window to challenge the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 provisional answer key. The last date to raise any objection is September 18, 2023, until 11:59 p.m., as released in the CBSE CTET 2023 Official Notice pdf.
Candidates have to pay an objection answer fee of Rs 1000 per question through their personal debit or credit card. The objection fee is non-refundable.
Once the window closes, the board will check the objections. In case the challenge is acknowledged by the board, i.e., the other answer is deemed to be correct, the fee will be refunded through the same mode.
How to Get CTET 2023 Provisional Answer Key/ Objection Link
As the authority has released a single window, candidates can follow the steps given below to check their CTET 2023 response sheet and also raise objections:
- Visit the official website of CTET- ctet.nic.in
- In the Candidate Activity section of the homepage, click on ‘Submit Key Challenge (CTET Aug-2023).’
- A new page will open; here, log in using your roll number and date of birth.
- Your answer sheet, along with the CTET 2023 answer key, will appear on the screen.
- Check your CTET 2023 response sheet with the provisional answer key.
- If you want to challenge any answer, select the question to be challenged from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click on the ‘answer link’ and select the answer.
- Then click on ‘update’ and then on ‘Finalise challenge submission’.
- Pay the fee according to the number of challenges or objections raised by you.
- Make sure to download the CTET 2023 provisional answer key and your answer sheet.
You can also click on the direct link for the CTET 2023 provisional answer key/objection available below.
A candidate must raise any objection in the CTET 2023 provisional answer key within the time period. On the closing of the objection window, the authority will release the CTET 2023 final answer key and result soon.
Candidates can also ask their queries in the comment box and we will provide a prompt answer from our end.
CTET 2023 Provisional Answer Key FAQs
Ans- You can visit the CTET official website at ctet.nic.in to check the CTET 2023 provisional answer key.
Ans- CBSE has already released the provisional answer key for CTET 2023 as of September 15, 2023.
Ans- The last date to challenge the CTET 2023 Provisional Answer Key is 18th September 2023 till 11:59 PM.
Ans- Go to ctet.nic.in and click on the submit key challenge (CTET Aug-2023). Now login via roll no. and DOB. The CTET 2023 answer sheet will appear now download it and check for any objection.