The opening match of the India tour of Ireland in 2023 will take place on August 18 in Dublin’s The Village. The series begins just after India’s tour to the West Indies, which took place in July and August.
IRE vs IND T20 Match Tickets Booking 2023
In the three-match T20 series between India and Ireland, all seats have been sold for the first and second games but a ticket for the third match which will be held on 23 August is still on the run.
The first match between India and Ireland will be held on 18 August whereas the second match will be held on 20 August and the third match will be played on 23 August 2023. The Malahide Cricket Club’s ‘The Village’ ground, which seats 11,500, will serve as the site of all games.
How To Book Ireland vs India T20Is Ticket?
You can buy the ticket online to watch the cricket live, the tickets are available on the cricketireland.ie official site.
You can also buy the ticket by clicking here: https://www.cricketireland.ie/pages/international-tickets
The cost of each of the three categories of Ireland Vs India 2023 tickets are range from €10.00 to €289.00. Below is a list of the Ireland Vs India 2023 Tickets Price:
Generally Accepted Adult
- €40.00 per person
- 6 tickets maximum per purchase.
- Booking fees will also apply
- €10.00 for each
- This ticket entitles one child (ages 2–16) to entry. Entry may require a valid ID.
- A child’s ticket must be purchased with an adult’s ticket. Each purchase is limited to 6 child tickets.
- Children under 2 are admitted free of charge, however, they are not given a seat and must stand on the knee of a parent or other adult.
Hospitality for Cricket Ireland
- €289.00 (each)
- The stadium’s top seats are available with hospitality tickets. It starts to serve guests at 1:45 PM local time. The hospitality tickets consist of:
- Event Ticket
- Match Schedule
- Elegant pre-game lunch is available starting at 2 p.m.
- between inning canapés
- coffee and tea all day
- Bar, free
- Live performance
- Vat charges will also apply.
Virat Kohli, Rohit, and Pandya at the Rest
Fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah will lead Team India on their visit to Ireland. Further, to make room for IPL players like Rinku Singh, Tilak Verma, and Jitesh Sharma.
Indian selectors have rested nearly all of the team’s veterans, including captain Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, and Hardik Pandya.