AEEE 2023: Registration for AEEE 2023 will begin tomorrow. Candidates will be able to fill the application form on the official website.
The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will open the AEEE 2023 registration window tomorrow, November 18, 2022. All interested candidates who want to register for AEEE 2023 will be able to do so through the official website at amrita.edu.
The AEEE exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering (B.Tech.) programmes offered at the Amrita School of Engineering in Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Chennai, and Amaravati. The final admission at Amrita School of Engineering will be based on the rank secured in AEEE 2023 or JEE Mains 2023.
Steps to Fill AEEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates who want to appear for AEEE 2023 can follow the steps below to fill out the application form:
- Visit the official website of AEEE at amrita.edu.
- On the homepage, click on the “AEEE 2023 Registration Window” link.
- The AEEE registration window will open.
- Fill out the required information in order to register yourself.
- Login using the allotted details.
- Click on the “login” option.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Candidates can pay the examination fees using a debit card, a credit card, or any other online payment gateway system.
AEEE 2023 Questions
The AEEE 2023 question paper will consist of 100 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct the AEEE 2023 exam in two phases. The first phase will start before the board exams of class 12, whereas the second phase will begin after the board exams.