AYUSH Counselling 2022: The AACCC has started the AYUSH NEET UG 2022 counselling registrations. Candidates who want to register for counselling can do so through the official website.
The Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) started the NEET UG 2022 counselling registrations today, on December 1st. All the candidates who want to register for AYUSH NEET UG 2022 counselling round 2 can do so through the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
The Ayush Committee is responsible for conducting the AYUSH NEET UG 2022 counseling. The candidates who want admission in Undergraduate (BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS) courses in various All India Quota seats, including government, government-aided, deemed, and central universities, appear for this counselling.
Candidates should go through the given article to get complete updates about Ayush NEET UG 2022 counseling.
How To Register For AYUSH NEET UG 2022 counselling
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to registe for AYUSH NEET UG 2022 Round 2 counselling.
- Visit the official website of AACCC at aaccc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “UG Counseling” tab.
- Click on the “Registration for Round 2” tab.
- Click on the “New Registration” button to register yourself.
- Log in to fill out the registration form.
- Fill up the “AYUSH NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Registration Form” by entering the required details.
- Upload all the necessary scanned documents.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Click the “Submit” option.
- Download the page for future reference.
AYUSH NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Registration Fees
Candidates appearing for AYUSH NEET UG 2022 counselling, need to pay registration fees. The candidates belonging to Unreserved and OBC category need to pay Rs.1000 as registration fees. Candidates from SC and ST categories need to pay Rs.500 as registration fees.
The candidates need to keep the thing in mind that the registration fees is Non-Refundable and Refundable Security deposits have to be paid by the candidates at the time of registration as per their category.
The committee will forfeit the Refundable Security Deposit if any candidate resign from the seat/institute allotted during the 2nd Round. Further, the Refundable Security Deposit will be forfeited, if the candidate does not join/exit the allotted seats in Round-3 / Mop Up Round.