BHU PG 2022: Today is the last date for BHU PG 2022 spot registration. Interested candidates can register through the official website.
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will be closing the BHU PG 2022 spot registration window today (November 23) at 5 p.m. Candidates who want to register for BHU PG 2022 spots can do so today by visiting the official website at bhuonline.in.
Candidates should be aware that only those who have registered with BHU are entitled to fill the preference for the mop-up round, and those who lost their time to do so are still eligible.
In contrast, those who filled out their choices but were not given seats need to apply again for consideration.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about BHU PG 2022 spot admission.
How to Apply for BHU PG 2022 Spot Admission
Candiadtes can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for BHU PG 2022 spot admission:
- Visit the official website of BHU at bhuonline.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Link for Spot Round Registration Form for PG Courses (2022-23).”
- A new registration page will open.
- Enter your CUET PG application number and date of birth to register.
- Click on the course and fill out the order of preference.
- Fill out the complete registration form with the required details.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the registration form for future reference.
Official Notice By BHU
BHU released an official notice that read, The Banaras Hindu University is re-opening the counselling portal for the mop-up round against the vacant seats (for regular and paid seats) in some of the PG courses on November 22nd and 23rd, 2022, for BHU Main Campus and Affiliated Colleges. The last date for submitting preferences for the mop-up round is November 23, 2022, at 5:00 PM.