BHU UG Admission 2022: BHU will be closing the BHU UG 2022 admission registrations today. All the candidates who want to register can do it through the official website, as of today.
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will be closing the admission registrations for BHU UG 2022 today. All the interested candidates have time until today to apply for BHU UG 2022. Candidates can register through the official website at bhuonline.in.
All applicants who passed the CUET UG 2022 exam and identified BHU as one of their preferences may begin the application process. The Candidates must have completed their 10+2 coursework with a minimum cumulative score in the pertinent fields of 50%. Candidates for master’s degrees must receive at least 50% in order to be admitted to post-graduation courses.
Candidates should read the provided article for more details about BHU UG registration for 2022.
How To Register : BHU UG 2022
Interested candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for BHU UG 2022.
- Visit the official website of BHU at bhuonline.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Registration for UG.”
- An applicant login page will open.
- Sign in using your CUET application number and CUET roll number.
- Click on “Sign In” Option
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Registration Fees: BHU UG 2022
Students from the general, OBC, and EWS groups must pay 200 as registration fees for BHU UG admission. Candidates from the SC, ST, and PWD groups must pay a registration fee of Rs 100. Counseling sessions for UG courses will be held online after the application has been registered.